My patamon egg got busted... >>>>=(

#1Speeddemon35Posted 8/8/2012 12:18:51 PM
I spent the whole day getting data, blowing my money on buying it, beating up and right when I had enough to do the third insert, the game decided to say, "Screw you, I'm blowing all you effort out the window" and blew up my egg. I was really looking forward to getting a patamon and because of the stupid rules about hatching the digimon the creators thought up, it's gone and I have to start over. I'm quitting for today, but if anyone has advice, please tell me how to waste less time and hopefully get a better chance at doing this.
---
I'll show you what true speed really is!
#2KingRohitVermaPosted 8/8/2012 4:15:25 PM
Blew a Gabumon egg today. Holy s*** the rage that ensued.

The only way to guarantee an egg hatching is buying a reinforced one. These are unfortunately expensive and hard to get, but sometimes easier to get through events.
---
http://i.imgur.com/zkvIR.gif
#3TrikorPosted 8/11/2012 7:01:42 PM
feel your pain mate, Gabumon egg betamon egg and a fanbeemon lvl4 champ egg. All busted in the last to days,

So much farming, all for nothing. Was looking forward to having a seadramon (my fav digi) but no the game has to **** me
---
Im betta than any competitor ready to sever the head of a meddler deadlier than ever this **** is inevitable
#4lucidaPosted 8/19/2012 8:17:21 AM
I blew up over 100 Tentomon eggs. used over 1000 data chips.
Fustrating. :(
---
W a y f i n d e R