Whoa...This game is really fun!

#1ShinRyoga75Posted 4/23/2011 10:07:01 AM
*Bursts out laughing*

"Hahahahhahahaha haahahahahaha hahahahahahahahA HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahahahahhhahahahahaha hHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAha hahahahaha hahahaahahahahah ahahahahahahahahAHHA HAHAHAHAHAHAhaha haha hahahahahhhahahahahaha hHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahah ahahahaahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAha hahahahahahaha hhhahaha hahahah HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA hahahahahah ahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahAH HAHA HAHAHAHAHAhah ahahaha haha hahhhahahahaha hahHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAH Ah ahahahahah ahahahaaha hahahah ahahaha hahaha hahAHHA HAH AHAH AHAH Ahaha hahahaha hahahhh ahahahahah ahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAhahahahaha hahahaha ahahaha hahahahahahahahahahAHHAHAHAHAHAH AHAhahahahahahahaha hhhahahaha hahahHAHAHAH AHAHAHA HAHA HAHAhahah ahahahahahah aahahahaha hahaha hahahahahahAHH hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!"

*Feeling dizzy....takes a deep breath*

..."Hahahahhahahaha haahahahahaha hahahahahahahahA HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahahahahhhahahahahaha hHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAha hahahahaha hahahaahahahahah ahahahahahahahahAHHA HAHAHAHAHAHAhaha haha hahahahahhhahahahahaha hHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahah ahahahaahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAha hahahahahahaha hhhahaha hahahah HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA hahahahahah ahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahAH HAHA HAHAHAHAHAhah ahahaha haha hahhhahahahaha hahHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAH Ah ahahahahah ahahahaaha hahahah ahahaha hahaha hahAHHA HAH AHAH AHAH Ahaha hahahaha hahahhh ahahahahah ahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAhahahahaha hahahaha ahahaha hahahahahahahahahahAHHAHAHAHAHAH AHAhahahahahahahaha hhhahahaha hahahHAHAHAH AHAHAHA HAHA HAHAhahah ahahahahahah aahahahaha hahaha hahahahahahAHH hahahaha ......Ha ....heh..heh ......ha ................hehhhh" .......*Choke*

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

*** THIS JUST IN!!! RANDOM MESSAGEBOARD POSTER VICTIM OF SARCASM-INDUCED BRAIN ANEURYSM! $10 DONATED TO BEHAVIOR STUDIOS TALENT FUND ***
#2Marvel ManPosted 4/27/2011 4:28:45 AM
I really don't understand why this game gets so much hate. It's actually decent, just nothing you'd play after the day it takes to do everything.
---
My steel has been tainted by the blood of a weakling!
"Goku would win because Gohan is stronger."
#3cvmckenziePosted 5/6/2011 10:40:14 AM
Marvel man, you cannot possibly be serious. Leverage the price this POS costs in
comparison to something like Atomic tank, assault heroes or geo wars and please stop
kidding yourself. I love GBs every bit as much as you do, but this game is TERRIBLE in
every language the word can be spoken in. Especially in comparison to everything the
disc based story driven game did right with gameplay and characterization. This crap
shouldnt even be offered in the same store as things like scoot pilgrim and shadow
complex.

The only thing SOS did was give people yet another reason to lose interest in the license
and more or less confirm that a proper sequel won't be made anytime soon if ever at all.

While certainly not the worst game ever made, it did nothing but make its developers a few
pennies and from the design, to the gamplay to the plot to the limited control scheme it's very
apparent that's all they wanted and expected.
---
Everything your Teachers and Parents ever told you about your being special
and capable of doing anything you put your mind to was a lie. Go ahead. Ask 'em.
#4Marvel ManPosted 5/11/2011 3:00:18 PM
No, I'm serious. I played through the game and don't understand the hate for it. If anything was really wrong with it, there was only 1 time in the entire game it gets anywhere near as intense as Smash TV.

Gameplay is pretty mundane, story was passable, it was just a very forgettable experience but I honestly enjoyed it more than overrated POS like Castle Crashers.

I've never played the retail Ghostbusters game so I won't comment on it. As a kid, I did convince myself to enjoy the 8 and 16 bit Ghostbuster games. In retrospect, they weren't very good.
---
My steel has been tainted by the blood of a weakling!
"Goku would win because Gohan is stronger."
#5ShinRyoga75(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2011 8:22:34 PM
Ghostbusters: The Video Game (2009) was actually a really good game. For one thing, it had the Ghostbusters in it.
Another thing, it had nice graphics and pretty addictive gameplay. It's well worth checking out if you're a Ghostbusters fan, and still a worthy purchase even if you don't care for the series.

Sanctum of Slime was just a huge disappointment in all aspects.
#6sbrutePosted 6/2/2011 3:28:14 AM
I want to give this game a chance but not for 800 pts. Should be 400 pts.
When that happens I'm buying.
---
You said the house was going to be empty! Now I can find no peace!