need one more treasure for the Genghis khan skin....

#1realgamer_89Posted 11/8/2011 7:41:39 AM
its in Borneo co-op adventure in hard. ive been trying to find this treaure for ages its the last treasure displayed for the set. anyone got this? if so please tell me which boss drops it thanks
---
You know a 90 average can get me a $10,000 scholarship for university. I guess gamers are like Asian parents, "90, why didn't you get 100?
#2cescfabregas4Posted 11/8/2011 7:46:12 AM
ive read on nd forums that it doesnt matter which boss you kill every boss can drop the treasure, it's just rare :/
#3realgamer_89(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2011 7:48:41 AM
cescfabregas4 posted...
ive read on nd forums that it doesnt matter which boss you kill every boss can drop the treasure, it's just rare :/

ah ok thanks man. looks like ill be grinding these treasures for ages
---
You know a 90 average can get me a $10,000 scholarship for university. I guess gamers are like Asian parents, "90, why didn't you get 100?
#4cescfabregas4Posted 11/8/2011 7:53:42 AM
LOL yea me too...

there's a trick posted on nd forums

you kill the boss and not the normal soldiers (or left 1 alive) if he dont drop a treasure or the treasure that you dont want, kill yourself or get killed...and repeat till the treasure drops..

if you are on a checkpoint you failed at the 'trick'

a user there get skelzor by doing this

and my brother and me get a treasure for donut drake (still 1 left)
#5realgamer_89(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2011 7:59:44 AM
cescfabregas4 posted...
LOL yea me too...

there's a trick posted on nd forums

you kill the boss and not the normal soldiers (or left 1 alive) if he dont drop a treasure or the treasure that you dont want, kill yourself or get killed...and repeat till the treasure drops..

if you are on a checkpoint you failed at the 'trick'

a user there get skelzor by doing this

and my brother and me get a treasure for donut drake (still 1 left)

yeah thats exactly what ive been doing with my bro :p he got 2 of the treasures for the set without looking for them then saw that we only needed one more for the genghis khan skin. wouldnt mind getting skelezor either though. he was always my skin of choice in uncharted 1 and 2
---
#6cescfabregas4Posted 11/8/2011 8:03:47 AM
:D just dont get desperate hehe :D

imo syria is very fast and easy to get a treasure drop from the cluster bomb boss...
my bro has all power ups for the kal and it's so easy to kill him
#7lionhartwolfPosted 11/8/2011 1:06:45 PM
man i only got the first lion treasure for that map and i have played it just so many times now i lost count. where did you manage to get the second one to drop?
#8realgamer_89(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2011 8:31:53 PM
lionhartwolf posted...
man i only got the first lion treasure for that map and i have played it just so many times now i lost count. where did you manage to get the second one to drop?

Draza dropped it.
---