What main artifact will Drake seek after? (T.E. Lawrence?)

#1PLAYSTATlON4Posted 12/9/2010 6:24:22 PM
I read up a little on Seven Pillars of Wisdom by T.E. Lawrence (Lawrence of Arabia), Iram of the Pillars and the Empty Quarter, but I cannot find any information on ancient artifacts.

Any ideas or speculation on what the main treasure will be? Any clues from the screen shots or trailer? The trailer showed T.E. Lawrence's autobiography, so I believe this game will have something to do with that.

I believe that in Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception that Drake will seek after an artifact that Lawrence of Arabia was involved with. I'm just guessing. Whether or not T.E. Lawrences autobiography describes anything like that, I do not know. However, the games are loosely based on facts, and are more fiction, so they could create a fictional story within U3 about T.E. Lawrence and some mythological treasure.
#2LockonPosted 12/9/2010 6:26:47 PM
I vote The Secret of Atlantis for UC4....
---
"My supreme logic tells me your stupid"
#3PLAYSTATlON4(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2010 12:09:01 PM
I also wish for Atlantis, but I'm talking about what treasure. no one is talking about what the treasure might be this time around?

I have no clue. Anyone else?
#4ninjarobot_22Posted 12/10/2010 1:07:06 PM
The Hand of Midas!
---
This -------> http://www.supportoutbreak.com/
#5gtaking5Posted 12/10/2010 1:23:58 PM
Trust the midas touch!!
---
"Some sick **** must of came in to this store and reproduced A-sexually at the velocity of a ****ing robotic animal shot out of a mortar"-Cr1tikal
#6PLAYSTATlON4(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2010 5:35:02 PM
The hand of Midas would be incredibly awesome! However, does it have a link to Iram of the Pillars, Empty Quarter, or Lawrence of Arabia? The artifact would need to tie in somewhere, and I don't know much about the tale of King Midas.

Drake could turn the entire world into gold, just like that Duck Tales episode!
#7lilORANGPosted 12/10/2010 5:56:50 PM
King Tut's willy! It's actually missing, for real XD
---
PSN: lilORANG
You can lead a horse to water....but why not ride it? You have a horse!!
#8Dixie FlatlinePosted 12/10/2010 6:14:33 PM
Perhaps the black pearls of Wabar? (Actually beads of glass resulting from the meteor impacts that formed the Wabar meteorite craters, but they don't have to be that in the game.)
#9Dixie FlatlinePosted 12/11/2010 10:23:23 PM
Actually, after looking at the trailer again and the reference to the City of Brass, it's a good bet that it'll be a djinn trapped in a brass bottle by Solomon.
#10steeleye5Posted 12/11/2010 10:28:37 PM
King Tut's willy! It's actually missing, for real XD

wait, they actually lost King Tut's you know what's............ LOL
---
if a double play is a pitchers best friend then wats a triple play