"you were removed from the game"... WTF!!!!

#1THEMARKOFCAINPosted 11/6/2011 3:08:26 AM
I was playing TDM, had the highest score on the team, shot someone and was removed from the game. what's that all about?
---
PSN: memory_is_misery
#2scm60Posted 11/6/2011 6:59:43 AM
Happened to me yesterday playing coop arena. Had a graphic glitch which resolved but 15 seconds later I get the "kicked from the game" message. It was in round 8 and I was doing really well. Arrgghh.
---
"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort." - Herm Albright
#3PrinceOfHotPosted 11/6/2011 7:16:41 AM
If you accidentally kill your team mate you get insta-booted from the game. Very annoying.
#4MultiKoopaPosted 11/6/2011 7:28:21 AM
PrinceOfHot posted...
If you accidentally kill your team mate you get insta-booted from the game. Very annoying.

That's not true at all. I killed a teammate and wasn't kicked. I think these are just glitches you experienced.
---
-How many calculations couldn't a calculator calculate if a calculator couldn't calculate calculations?-Random Craziness, Courtesy of MultiKoopa.
#5scm60Posted 11/6/2011 7:29:28 AM
I joined a game in progress on Easy, so it was impossible to kill a teammate. Just a glitch, I assume.
---
"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort." - Herm Albright
#6mindandsoulPosted 11/6/2011 7:36:20 AM
It's a connection issue sometimes
#7fading_starrPosted 11/6/2011 7:48:55 AM
if you kill a teammate twice, he gets an option to boot you.

happened to me once, where some guy purposely killed me twice (or maybe he was just so daft that he thought i was an enemy)

so I got a message saying if I wanted to kick him, and I did.
---
PSN: Eevil-Psycho [WTF]
Winners Think Funny clan