Where do I go from here? * very mild Ship graveyard spoilers*

#1trapspringerPosted 11/6/2011 7:20:11 PM
I am in the second part of the ship graveyard section right after you swing across the chain for the first time and jump to grab the yellow rung thing that looks like a medal ladder. Next I had to platform across the outside of this huge ship and the camera pans out to show you just how massive the wrecked ship is.

Now, I climbed over to a section with a guard standing on a beam of the wrecked ship and I grab him while I hang right behind and below him and send him to a watery grave. I then climb up and there are two green crates on this medal beam and some empty bottles (how did the pirate and all of this junk get over here in the first place?).

Anyway, there seem to be no where to go. Below me is water/death and there is nothing to jump to. Ahead of me is a vent with a red stripe of medal right below it and there seems to be some short pieces of rung that can be climbed next to it but this stuff is too far across from me to jump to it.
---
It's all Master Vandar's fault! He's holding me back!
#2ZyeHatosuPosted 11/6/2011 7:23:17 PM
After killing everyone, there's a ladder you have to climb on one of the ships.
---
Standing on the corner of Stuart and the Avenue
Ripping up my transfer and a photograph of you
#3EddyRajaPosted 11/6/2011 7:24:38 PM
Where the machine gun/turret is at there is a ladder you have to climb,
---
PSN=Raiden672008
Currently anticipating: Mass Effect 3, Uncharted 3, Assassin's Creed: Revelations, Saints row the third,Metal gear solid HD collection
#4trapspringer(Topic Creator)Posted 11/6/2011 7:25:00 PM
No, that is the first section. The part I am talking about is right after that section.
---
#5trapspringer(Topic Creator)Posted 11/6/2011 7:29:37 PM
I think you guys are talking about the section that I actually got past. The section I am talking about is right after the section you two are talking about. I am right after the part where Nate has to constantly dive under the water to avoid all of the chaos and bullets around him. After that, you climb the ship and jump to a yellow medal ladder to get to the other side and you then have to climb across a huge wrecked ship. Nate climbs across until he hangs right behind a guy standing all alone by some green milk crates on a beam of the wrecked ship.

That is the problem with this level. It's hard to describe.
---
#6carl8000Posted 11/6/2011 7:30:24 PM
Jump for the vent, pretty sure you'll make it.
---
"I don't know what a Hollaback girl is--I just know I want her dead." --Brian Griffin
#7trapspringer(Topic Creator)Posted 11/6/2011 7:33:17 PM
Well,m I didn't the first 4 times but I guess the 5th time's a charm.

I hope you are not giving me false hopes.
---
#8GrobariPosted 11/6/2011 7:35:06 PM
carl8000 posted...
Jump for the vent, pretty sure you'll make it.

yeah this

besides there are all these little yellow ledges, you can't miss it

if you came this far without help you should spot these quite easily, good luck
---
the only reason I wake up in the morning is to see if there's a trailer for bad boys 3 - deadguy153
#9trapspringer(Topic Creator)Posted 11/6/2011 7:36:41 PM
I made it! Don't know what the hell happened those other times. I guess all I had to do was look within my heart and believe.
---
#10carl8000Posted 11/6/2011 7:37:00 PM
I just played through that part (on my crushing run) like 10 minutes ago, and I can't remember anything too tricky there. If it's the part I think it is (you stealth the goon after climbing around the ship's hull, there are 3 Rattica Pistols sitting at his feet), you just jump across the gap and you're good.

But you're definitely right about that being the most ridiculous place for an enemy to be--how did he get there, and why of all places would he stand guard there?
---
"I don't know what a Hollaback girl is--I just know I want her dead." --Brian Griffin