annoying puzzles

#21tigerex777Posted 1/2/2012 5:13:19 PM
They are the best puzzles in the series.

HOWEVER, who didn't get PISSED hardcore with the giant world light matching puzzle. It pissed me to no end and I wanted to send hate male to the douche bags who came up with that stupid puzzle. You could spend days trying to figure out the stupid thing. You probably have to get lucky to solve that.
---
i5 760 @ 3.8ghz / 4GB DDR3 Ripjaws / GTX 460 @ 850/1800 / Cooler Master GX 750W PSU / Cooler Master Advance II case / Acer 22 1680x1050 / Windows 7 64
#22spriing_loadedPosted 1/2/2012 9:33:25 PM
tigerex777 posted...
They are the best puzzles in the series.

HOWEVER, who didn't get PISSED hardcore with the giant world light matching puzzle. It pissed me to no end and I wanted to send hate male to the douche bags who came up with that stupid puzzle. You could spend days trying to figure out the stupid thing. You probably have to get lucky to solve that.

You can turn the globe with both joysticks. It's not luck based.
---
"If you don't talk to your daughter about sex......I will." -Ridley, wanting to talk to your daughter.
#23You_Need_A_LifePosted 1/2/2012 9:40:56 PM
tigerex777 posted...
You could spend days trying to figure out the stupid thing.

Not if you know anything about geography...
#24BakyuraPosted 1/2/2012 9:51:48 PM
tigerex777 posted...
You could spend days trying to figure out the stupid thing.

It didn't take very long at all really... No offense,I mean if you had to see it from the front instead of the top view thing it might have been a bit hard.
#25taito2000Posted 1/3/2012 12:49:43 AM
The globe puzzle was pretty awful. Even when I knew what to do on my second playthrough, it still was tedious and hurt the pacing for that part of the game. Overall, the puzzles in UC3 just weakened the game because they weren't terribly challenging. In previous games, the puzzles were probably a bit too easy because you relied on the journal, but they still kept the game moving along better than UC3's puzzles.
---
"His name sounds like a name for a woman's monthly visitor" - Ryan Mac on The Amazing Red
#26RD_21Posted 1/3/2012 8:40:51 AM
spriing_loaded posted...
You could say that what ocelot902 said was just his opinion, too.

I was talking about him. When he said stop right there like CapnStanky opinion could be dismissed because he didn't agreed with it.
#27ZamboniGamerPosted 1/3/2012 1:32:35 PM

I also found the puzzles very annoying.  They seam worst in this game than the past 2.

#28lilORANGPosted 1/3/2012 2:01:10 PM(edited)
I'm honestly surprised by the responses in this topic. When the game came out, everyone said the puzzles were great. Now you all hate them. This board is embarrassing sometimes.

Also, what up with the hate for the globe puzzle? There were literally points on the globe that matched up with points on the shadows. You could be oblivious to the Earth's geography and still manage to pass it by lining up the dots.

---
http://i.imgur.com/43IFy.png
3D Depth Slider goes up, 3D pictures come out. It always happens. Never a miscommunication.-Mascara_Snake
#29Zwei79Posted 1/3/2012 2:30:58 PM
I freaking hate puzzles in action games if I want to do puzzles ill buy a puzzle game.

It just slows the game down trying to figure out what to do.
#30taito2000Posted 1/3/2012 2:38:53 PM
I never liked the puzzles in this game because all of them were tedious and slowed the game down. Plus, the globe puzzle isn't difficult once you figure out where each of the dots is; it just takes forever to line them up.
---
"His name sounds like a name for a woman's monthly visitor" - Ryan Mac on The Amazing Red