Dealing with campers in Three Team Deathmatch

#1DethSnakePosted 4/28/2012 11:52:44 AM
Now surely anyone that has played TTDM has encountered this before, especially at the top of that one stairwell on London Underground.

Now my question is... If people are just camping in the same spot for the entire match, just popping in and out of cover with their G-MALs to kill you as you persistently try to kill them time and time again, WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU KEEP GOING BACK THERE?

There is another team to kill for a reason. I'll be running around ignoring the campers, trying to kill the other team to put mine in the lead in order to flush the campers out but for some reason everybody, enemy team and my own teammate, think it's a good idea to continuously run over to the campers and try to kill them only to die over and over. And over. And over. Just feeding them kills.

Next time you encounter stupid ass campers in Three Team do everyone a favor and ignore them. 'Nuff said.
---
Megadeth? Solid Snake?! DETHSNAKE?!
#2WestcoastMikePosted 4/28/2012 12:03:21 PM
Well said. Sometimes no matter how hard you try to ignore the campers and go for the other team, the non-camping team constantly flocks to the camping team feeding them kills. I have mega and carpet bomb loadouts for these situations. You'd be surprised at how effective carpet bomb is for that London Underground spot specifically. Too bad after you kill the campers, you usually have to hold their spot so they don't just go back to it. Campers typically sucking the fun out of a match :\
---
http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll55/picturelink/Rule_of_Rose.png
#3KindertotenwaldPosted 4/28/2012 12:22:53 PM
If the RPG is in the same spot as TDM use that with grenades with ur partner to flush them out?
#4phurawsityPosted 4/29/2012 10:41:39 AM
I totally agree. Just when I try to ignore that camping team, the other team repeatedly goes to the spot where the camping team camps to give them free kills. RIDICULOUS.
---
PSN: phurawsity
#5DethSnake(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2012 11:22:50 AM
Kindertotenwald posted...
If the RPG is in the same spot as TDM use that with grenades with ur partner to flush them out?

Sometimes you die before you even get to fire off the RPG which leaves it for the other team to pick up or, even worse, the camping team to pick up and use against you. I've had it happen a number of times before. Even when you do get to use it, it's not always effective.

What I found is the best thing to do is to take in Explosive Expert, pick up extra grenades to have three, and pick up the SAS-12. Then, if the camping team isn't using team safe, I just toss in all three grenades in rapid succession and jump the wall to kill them with the shotgun while they're staggering or down on their knees. But even this isn't guaranteed to be effective because you have to kill two guys and sometimes they get back up and kill you before you can make your way towards them. Often I'll kill them but they'll also kill me, then they'll run back up there and the score just remains tied with them back there camping again and the game doesn't really go anywhere.
---
Megadeth? Solid Snake?! DETHSNAKE?!