Cloaked ... if you use it what level are you? more details inside

#1DarkD3stinyPosted 5/19/2012 3:42:53 AM
Also how many medals do you need before you level up? ...... Im level 1 cloaked and I got 2 medals yesterday so I need 3 more to level up to cloaked level 2 silver. Those tips people gave in my topic really helped so thankyou. Im interested in finding out how hard people are finding leveling cloaked up so over to you guys.
---
Boosters (Including trophy boosters) are cheaters. To read my boosting topic go to RE ORC (ps3) gamefaqs forum and put the words bewsting omg in search topics.
#2tlnPosted 5/19/2012 3:48:21 AM
I'm only level 1, but that's because I never go for stealth kills since so many people use Revenge. Making less sound is cool and all, but it's still a good booster even at level 1.
#3Augustus413Posted 5/19/2012 7:59:05 AM
level 3
it was hard to get, but worth it. i think u need about 20 medals (i dont remember) but after wards, u dont make a sound.
#4Mr_Big_BossPosted 5/19/2012 9:01:45 AM
level 3, was very happy when the patch came out.
---
the end of one nightmare, prelude to the another...
#5Raoh_No_HokutoPosted 5/19/2012 9:33:31 AM
Level 2
Only need 4 more. Would have gotten it a while ago, but I was focusing on Scoped In (Which is also Level 2 now).
---
Saying "No h***" while hugging a bro is like saying "No incest" while hugging your mom. - ReignFury
#6Kaddy_GamerPosted 5/19/2012 9:34:12 AM
I started using it on my finally legacy since it unlocks (rank 10, I believe).
It took me until I was in the rank 60's to get it to level 3.
It's an awesome booster.
#7DarkD3stiny(Topic Creator)Posted 5/19/2012 10:12:50 AM
It sure is a awesome booster, people just walk by me whereas before they would see me and start shooting now I have the upper hand :)
---
Boosters (Including trophy boosters) are cheaters. To read my boosting topic go to RE ORC (ps3) gamefaqs forum and put the words bewsting omg in search topics.
#8DarkD3stiny(Topic Creator)Posted 5/19/2012 11:18:07 AM
I just got level 2 cloaked, the easiest map for me to get it on is airstrip, I got two assassin medals in one match I was shocked lol. The best tip I was given is stay near the idol in plunder even if they don't grab it they will be around that area, second and third handy tips I was given was go to sniper spots and use speedy g as your kickback (I believe august gave me that great tip) anyway thanks to the people who gave me great tips :)
---
#9sean2995Posted 5/19/2012 12:55:08 PM
lvl 3, its all based on your play style.

Most people like to hide in corners and sneak out, I tend to play Plunder/TO since if people are playing for objectives you can sneak around. As for other modes its abit more tricky but my only tip is to look around your surroundings.

Most people suggest KB - Speed (run faster for 20 sec)
#10CrawlThruKnivesPosted 5/19/2012 1:49:46 PM
I wish I could give you some advice because Cloak seems like a fantastic booster. But I never mess with it because leveling it seems like such a chore. I've been playing since the game came out and still barely have less than 50 'Pull Down' medals.