Im so happy I will not spend 60.00$ plus Tax on a 10 hour story game again.

#1Macdaddyruss1Posted 3/5/2013 7:57:35 AM
It's just not fair to the consumer that short games be full price. What a great game but Uncharted has been out for years already. Tomb raider is about exploration not leveling up guns and killing.

Oh how I miss tomb raider 2.
---
have you ever Chap-Sticked a Cats Butt in a LIghtning Storm?
#2Psycho_KenshinPosted 3/5/2013 8:00:41 AM
The Uncharted thing is superficial at best, plus lets not forget that game was already influenced by tropes used in Tomb Raider games. But really, bottom line is they are different games with different appeal, who knows why people need to say "game X is game Y".

And for the record, I payed 45 for it personally. Cool stuff.
---
One Piece: Pirates with style!
-= Metal Gear Solid: Tactical Espionage Action =-
#3joelanator0492Posted 3/5/2013 8:00:48 AM
It's cheaper than a movie ticket if you break it down dollar per hour. And I've heard a lot of people getting more than 10 hours.
#4Psycho_KenshinPosted 3/5/2013 8:01:37 AM
Plus it has multiplayer.
---
One Piece: Pirates with style!
-= Metal Gear Solid: Tactical Espionage Action =-
#5SonyHoundDawgPosted 3/5/2013 8:14:47 AM
10 hours is a good length for a game. Its also very replayable so you can easily double your time. Itll prolly take closer to 15 hours your first time through if you explore a lot.

Anyways, a game being long and full of filler content is no more worth your money. Why would you pay for crap?
#6therickmu25Posted 3/5/2013 8:15:56 AM
TC's post made my eyes bleed.
---
Games List: http://i.imgur.com/n5R72Cl.jpg
PC Setup: http://i.imgur.com/fUPqE7N.jpg
#7tomloadsadoshPosted 3/5/2013 8:17:06 AM
Macdaddyruss1 posted...
It's just not fair to the consumer that short games be full price. What a great game but Uncharted has been out for years already. Tomb raider is about exploration not leveling up guns and killing.

Oh how I miss tomb raider 2.

Tomb Raider 2 is about 10 hours long...
#8gamez9000Posted 3/5/2013 8:17:08 AM
I am so sick of the whiny self-entitled piss ants. Get some real problems TC.
#9parkourboybryanPosted 3/5/2013 8:17:35 AM
Don't bother with this guy, he's just looking for any minute reason to b**** about this game and how he's not going to spend money on it, when in reality he probably doesn't have the money to spend on it and has to take out his anger and frustrations on the Internet.

And TC, Tomb Raider is less linear than Uncharted and doesn't hold your hand when it comes to the platforming, so stop your moronic comparisons and get over yourself.
---
One of the proud people that still plays Mirror's Edge to this day.
Not changing my sig until DICE officially announces Mirror's Edge 2
#10SunDevil77Posted 3/5/2013 8:23:26 AM
Macdaddyruss1 posted...
It's just not fair

Stopped reading there.

Child, when will you learn?
---
Breakfast foods can serve many purposes
~Ron Swanson