Scavenger Hunt code invalid?

#1Dr JackalPosted 3/5/2013 2:48:08 PM
I entered it in on the website and it said invalid. Any ideas?
---
Undefeated lifetime.
Currently playing: Hitman Absolution, Metal Gear Rising, Far Cry 3, Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story, Ni no Kuni
#2Dr Jackal(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 6:56:00 PM
anyone?
---
Undefeated lifetime.
Currently playing: Hitman Absolution, Metal Gear Rising, Far Cry 3, Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story, Ni no Kuni
#30PTICSPosted 3/5/2013 6:56:28 PM
Your pick up code?
#4Dr Jackal(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 6:59:31 PM
I ordered from Amazon and had it emailed.
---
Undefeated lifetime.
#5Data DrainPosted 3/5/2013 7:00:06 PM
I didn't even GET a code. I got the code for The Lost Adventurer Tomb and the Shanty Town map at Gamestop, but no code at all.
---
DeceptiveChaos: Steel Gigas: HULK SMASH!
DeceptiveChaos: Me: STOP! Hama time!
#60PTICSPosted 3/5/2013 7:00:38 PM
It was invalid when I tried it a few days ago. I sent them an email and said to try it when the game was released. I tried it earlier today through my phone and it registered.
#70PTICSPosted 3/5/2013 7:03:13 PM
In order of codes I received form Amazon:

Scavenger Hunt for preordering

Pick Up Code

$5 off code

I haven't received that one kindle promo code.
#8Dr Jackal(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 7:05:41 PM
I got the scavenger, went to www.tombraider.com/hunt and entered it. It said invalid.
---
Undefeated lifetime.
#90PTICSPosted 3/5/2013 7:07:26 PM
Dr Jackal posted...
I got the scavenger, went to www.tombraider.com/hunt and entered it. It said invalid.

So you haven't done the scavenger yet? If so, then its too late. I think I read that you can only do them before the release.
#10Dr Jackal(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 7:10:48 PM(edited)
Well that's stupid. I just got the email with my code yesterday. I had to use it within 12 hours for it to work? I got no notification telling me that.

What a waste of time.
---
Undefeated lifetime.