Scavenger Hunt code invalid?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Tomb Raider
  3. Scavenger Hunt code invalid?
2 years ago#1
I entered it in on the website and it said invalid. Any ideas?
---
Undefeated lifetime.
Currently playing: Hitman Absolution, Metal Gear Rising, Far Cry 3, Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story, Ni no Kuni
2 years ago#2
anyone?
---
Undefeated lifetime.
Currently playing: Hitman Absolution, Metal Gear Rising, Far Cry 3, Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story, Ni no Kuni
2 years ago#3
Your pick up code?
2 years ago#4
I ordered from Amazon and had it emailed.
---
Undefeated lifetime.
2 years ago#5
I didn't even GET a code. I got the code for The Lost Adventurer Tomb and the Shanty Town map at Gamestop, but no code at all.
---
DeceptiveChaos: Steel Gigas: HULK SMASH!
DeceptiveChaos: Me: STOP! Hama time!
2 years ago#6
It was invalid when I tried it a few days ago. I sent them an email and said to try it when the game was released. I tried it earlier today through my phone and it registered.
2 years ago#7
In order of codes I received form Amazon:

Scavenger Hunt for preordering

Pick Up Code

$5 off code

I haven't received that one kindle promo code.
2 years ago#8
I got the scavenger, went to www.tombraider.com/hunt and entered it. It said invalid.
---
Undefeated lifetime.
2 years ago#9
Dr Jackal posted...
I got the scavenger, went to www.tombraider.com/hunt and entered it. It said invalid.

So you haven't done the scavenger yet? If so, then its too late. I think I read that you can only do them before the release.
2 years ago#10
Well that's stupid. I just got the email with my code yesterday. I had to use it within 12 hours for it to work? I got no notification telling me that.

What a waste of time.
---
Undefeated lifetime.
  1. Boards
  2. Tomb Raider
  3. Scavenger Hunt code invalid?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived