This game blows Uncharted Away, so stop with the comparisons already.

#1symachPosted 3/5/2013 7:30:28 PM
I thought I would like this, but after playing the first two hours Im floored at how amazing this is, this game is jaw dropping, the controls are FLUID, the environments are breathtaking, and the opening sequence is incredibly well out together, yet you cant seem to get through a thread without some PS3 fanboy bringing up Uncharted. Well stop, this game easily is a step up as it should be, it makes Uncharted 2 look and especially "feel" absolutely dated, the play mechanics here are amongst the best ive ever experienced in a third person game. And dont even get me started on UC3, I dont know why the fanboys even bother with that comparison, that game wasnt even as good as UC2, by a wide gap and not even UC2 stands up to what Ive played here so far.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior and are 100% proud of it, put this in your signature.
#2MisguidedPiratePosted 3/5/2013 7:37:11 PM
Why should it matter? If people want to compare it to Uncharted, let them - it's not like it really effects you in any way, shape or form.
---
XBL : Crossbit
#3symach(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 7:39:03 PM
it gets tiresome when you see it with the alarming frequency that its popping up. Its like the entire sony defense force is on the TR boards tonight doing damage control.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior and are 100% proud of it, put this in your signature.
#4koichiPosted 3/5/2013 7:45:33 PM
Uncharted is pretty much the closest thing to Tomb Raider 2013 this gen though. And it would be the same if it were a MS named game and not sony.

Them saying tis better is completely up to the individual though and they dont need to be trolling with that i agree.
---
"It seems to have run its course, gone off course, rolled down a cliff, hit a cow and then exploded."~Sven(About a thread.)
#5Samman123Posted 3/5/2013 7:50:43 PM
Uncharted 2 is better.
---
MMA fan for life.
#6symach(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 7:51:46 PM
Samman123 posted...
Uncharted 2 is better.

You are troll#1, Ive seen you post this all over several threads on both boards tonight.
---
#7devastatorX2Posted 3/5/2013 7:55:14 PM
An 86 averaged game (Tomb Raider) cannot be better than a 96 and 94 (Uncharted 2 & 3) averaged game.

stop being in denial
---
Friends don't let friends be Leaf fans.
#8steelix55Posted 3/5/2013 8:07:11 PM
Uncharted 2 and 3 are better. It helps that both of those games have extremely fun multiplayer, especially 2. Tomb Raider is still great though.
---
Go Cards!
#9velvet_hammerPosted 3/5/2013 9:03:22 PM
devastatorX2 posted...
An 86 averaged game (Tomb Raider) cannot be better than a 96 and 94 (Uncharted 2 & 3) averaged game.

stop being in denial

---
"I think outside the box, to put you inside of a box, like a crossword puzzle" who said this?
#10Bmvc1Posted 3/5/2013 9:05:58 PM
TC has never played Uncharted. That said, Tomb Raider is just as good as Uncharted.