This game blows Uncharted Away, so stop with the comparisons already.

#61mujihaPosted 3/6/2013 8:04:47 AM
majorm posted...
symach posted...
Samman123 posted...
UC2 is better.

You are troll#1, I've seen you post this all over several threads on both boards tonight.

So anyone who disagrees with you is a troll?!! Or a fanboy.

Nothing. NOTHING will blow the Uncharted games away this gen. Not possible. And I do the vast majority of my gaming on Xbox so stop with the PS fanboy nonsense.

From the amazing graphics, gameplay and story to the best voice acting in a game, the Uncharted series is incredible. TR could only hope to match it.

Hahahahaha. Fanboy ass.
#62TheGrandFinalePosted 3/6/2013 8:10:11 AM(edited)
And I notice velvet_hammer using MC on the first page. As a fellow MGR megafan bro, you shouldn't do that. Otherwise, I'll just say this to you: DmC is better than MGR since MC says so. Amirite?

Then again, you kept trolling the 360 board about how, Xbox players wouldn't buy Rising since we don't like action games, etc. No wonder you prefer Uncharted haha.

As a PS3 player and owner, Uncharted is nothing fantastic. It just came at the right time for PS3 players since there was literally nothing else worth playing. Great games, but not truly stellar experiences unlike TR. But I'll admit, if it wasn't for RE4 and Uncharted this game wouldn't exist. It's not up to RE4 sure, but they did take alot from Uncharted and just made it tighter and better. Kind of cheap, but hey...it IS better.
---
GT- F0rneus / Nintendo Network - F0rneus / PSN -Helphinx / Steam- Chern0bog / 3DS FC: 4425-1553-4029
#63guimond777Posted 3/6/2013 8:16:44 AM
UC was a clone of TR, not the other way around.
#64LegionSoupPosted 3/6/2013 8:28:21 AM
Come back in a year from now once the "new game" shine of Tomb Raider wears off, and you've played through it a couple times, and you never really want to pick it up again.

Then compare it to Uncharted.

If you still think it's better, fair enough. But comparing a brand new game that is very good to an older game that is also very good will almost always put the older game at a disadvantage.
#65Alyzabeth1990Posted 3/6/2013 8:31:55 AM
Nah. Lara blows Drake... away.
#66Special-EddPosted 3/6/2013 8:36:54 AM
I've been enjoying what I've played in Tomb Raider so far. The controls feel tight, the movements and cinematic moments are all really cool, and the action is solid. I can't really say which game is better but for me it is really tough to top Uncharted 2. I haven't touched the MP in Tombraider just yet but in UC2 it was a lot of fun. The story of UC2 had me from the get go and the opening was fantastic. The story in tomb raider doesn't really grab me but maybe I need to progress a bit further.

The one thing TR has over UC is the level of exploration in each piece of the world. It is nice that you can explore areas you have already cleared to find hidden stuff you may have missed or cannot get to yet. UC had a few hidden relics here or there but TR has the tomb sections for you to explore and be rewarded for, plus all the extra collectable items around the different sections of the game.
---
Playing: System Shock 2, MGR: Revengeance, Aliens: Colonial Marines
Anticipating: Gears of War: Judgement, GoW: Ascension
#67Dev445Posted 3/6/2013 8:38:27 AM
Aight let me get in on this. I think UC2 was cool, but so far Tomb Raider is a much better game.
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
#68doraemonllh1989Posted 3/6/2013 8:43:02 AM
lol xbox fanboy self assurance

let me tell you something

assuming this game better than uncharted

at least ps3 fans get BOTH uncharted and this game lol,while you guys stuck with this game only LOL!!!!
---
PC GAMERS HAD TO BE THE MOST INSECURE GROUP OF GAMERS
#69SlaynPosted 3/6/2013 8:43:41 AM
Tells us to stop comparisons.

Compares to Uncharted.
---
#1 LoL Poster NA: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/63627116
#70Dev445Posted 3/6/2013 8:44:32 AM
doraemonllh1989 posted...
lol xbox fanboy self assurance

let me tell you something

assuming this game better than uncharted

at least ps3 fans get BOTH uncharted and this game lol,while you guys stuck with this game only LOL!!!!

LOL!!!
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
More topics from this board...
EpicnessHumanoid_Sharks77/9 10:54PM