This game blows Uncharted Away, so stop with the comparisons already.

#71BlueJester007Posted 3/6/2013 8:48:13 AM
Both games are fun to play, and that's all that really matters.

You guys are arguing over nothing.
---
There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who know binary, and those who don't.
#72DCarnagePosted 3/6/2013 8:54:27 AM
/shrug Uncharted is just a Tomb Raider clone with a dude. Who cares, play the games and enjoy them.
#73staticxmiPosted 3/6/2013 8:55:11 AM
Arguing about this is absolutely pathetic.
---
protozero666: It's a shame people like Chad Kroeger are as good as or even better than Hendrix now :(
#74NeoTimeDevourerPosted 3/6/2013 8:55:56 AM
doraemonllh1989 posted...
lol xbox fanboy self assurance

let me tell you something

assuming this game better than uncharted

at least ps3 fans get BOTH uncharted and this game lol,while you guys stuck with this game only LOL!!!!

/thread
---
NTD
#75BENDMMAFANPosted 3/6/2013 8:56:12 AM
This game is incredible. I wouldn't say better than Uncharted though, I would call them equals. And lol at the ironic topic title.
---
Now Playing: Metal Gear Rising, Tomb Raider
#76SpideyknightPosted 3/6/2013 9:02:40 AM
If anything, the comparison is a good thing. UC2 was an a amazing game, but from what I've played so far, TR is just as good. That can only be seen as a good sign. Let them make their comparisons, each one only lends credence to that fact.
---
For in much wisdom is much grief, and he that increaseth knowledge, increaseth sorrow.
#77PieceOfTatPosted 3/6/2013 9:05:31 AM
This crap stops now.

Neither game is better, it's a simple matter of taste/opinions.

I for one, think TR is better than UC. That doesn't mean that UC is a bad game.

But I played the original TR games and to now start again with a new TR saga, brings back memories.

Lara will always be my favorite, because it's a part of my gaming history.

My guess is that anyone who rates TR higher in their own opinion, is in his/hers mid 20's, early 30's.

The majority of people who like UC better, probably don't have that connection with Lara, since they didn't play the originals.

To me, Drake is an expendable character, where Lara holds a place in my gaming heart.

Both games play well, look great etc, but the legacy of TR is what makes it win this battle in my head.
#78foodeater4Posted 3/6/2013 9:12:11 AM
I like this game better then Uncharted, but I want to see CD keep it up for 3 games or so like UC.
#79Zork_WeskerPosted 3/6/2013 9:12:59 AM
devastatorX2 posted...
An 86 averaged game (Tomb Raider) cannot be better than a 96 and 94 (Uncharted 2 & 3) averaged game.

stop being in denial

So you let Metacritic tell you what's good and what isn't?
#80Erupt50Posted 3/6/2013 9:15:21 AM
PieceOfTat posted...
This crap stops now.

Neither game is better, it's a simple matter of taste/opinions.

I for one, think TR is better than UC. That doesn't mean that UC is a bad game.

But I played the original TR games and to now start again with a new TR saga, brings back memories.

Lara will always be my favorite, because it's a part of my gaming history.

My guess is that anyone who rates TR higher in their own opinion, is in his/hers mid 20's, early 30's.

The majority of people who like UC better, probably don't have that connection with Lara, since they didn't play the originals.

To me, Drake is an expendable character, where Lara holds a place in my gaming heart.

Both games play well, look great etc, but the legacy of TR is what makes it win this battle in my head.

That's pretty much what it comes down to. The people that are saying uncharted is better and Tomb raider is copying uncharted obviously just haven't been gaming too long.
---
PSN- Erupt50 XBL- Erupt50