Achievement glitch

#1InfiniteRevivesPosted 3/5/2013 11:42:25 PM
So I beat the game and 100% everything. Yet some achievements didn't pop such as Inconceivable! and No Stone Left Unturned. Any advice on how to get these to show?
#2AnabolePosted 3/9/2013 3:04:01 PM
I'm playing the PS3 version and ran into a similar issue. I found all the relics, documents, and gps caches, but the no stone unturned trophy didn't pop up.

Anybody else have this problem? It's pretty annoying to have spent all that time tracking those things down and not even get the trophy/achievement for it.
---
"This is a great gladiator movie? Look at Kirk Douglas's ******* hair! They didn't have flattops in ancient Rome!"
#3Dead_BartPosted 3/9/2013 3:10:10 PM
Is it possible you havn't 100% the cliffside bunker area? You can't fast travel there, you have to go there via the beach. Also, are you sure you found all gun parts?
#4AnabolePosted 3/9/2013 3:41:24 PM
Dead_Bart posted...
Is it possible you havn't 100% the cliffside bunker area? You can't fast travel there, you have to go there via the beach. Also, are you sure you found all gun parts?

Yup, that was my problem. I was using the fast travel map as my guide to see what I still needed to collect, not realizing there was a place that you can't fast travel to. Thanks for the help.
---
"This is a great gladiator movie? Look at Kirk Douglas's ******* hair! They didn't have flattops in ancient Rome!"
#5Dead_BartPosted 3/10/2013 12:39:17 AM
No problem.
#6JenniferTatePosted 3/10/2013 12:44:00 AM
I thought I had a problem until unrealized Lara's final entry doesn't pop until completion. Sounds like you did finish, though. I had the 2 For X amount pop with the challenges separate.
---
"Don't try to win over the haters. You're not the jackass whisperer." - Scott Stratten
#7zaccman922Posted 3/10/2013 12:48:35 AM
Dead_Bart posted...

Sorry, I'm having the same problem. How do you get back to this area?
#8JenniferTatePosted 3/10/2013 12:50:34 AM
The bunker is the area where the Endurance was. Just follow the ropes and platforms on the beach along that cliff.
---
"Don't try to win over the haters. You're not the jackass whisperer." - Scott Stratten