Parachute section help. (spoilers)

#1Dead_BartPosted 3/6/2013 1:32:17 PM
am I doing something wrong or is the parachute section where you maneuver through the tree tops really hard to control?

Any tips?
#2VocalizedPosted 3/6/2013 1:34:36 PM
I found it pretty easy. Just kinda move in towards the direction you need to be a little bit before instead of right at that moment.
#3huerito323Posted 3/6/2013 1:40:03 PM
use right stick to control the camera view and point it to where you wanna go. I died plenty of times because I was just using the left stick. I felt sick to my stomach watching such a gorgeous girl die in such a brutal way.
#4Mektige00Posted 3/6/2013 1:50:36 PM
Hoping this thread is a joke.
#5DarkSion1145Posted 3/6/2013 3:42:01 PM
This section is a pain on the pc with KB/M. I imagine with a controller it's a bit easier.
---
nothing to say
#6mopieePosted 3/6/2013 3:49:04 PM
Mektige00 posted...

This...
---
XBOX Live ID: DFA Dimi V
#7PoloMan6Posted 3/7/2013 8:31:58 AM
Mektige00 posted...

You are an ASS.
#8RapaleemanPosted 3/7/2013 9:00:34 AM
Of all of the sections in the game that have button prompts, this is the only one that really doesn't but honestly really needs some to tell you what to do.

The water section right beforehand also was problematic since it is kind of hard to see where you need to go and where you can fit without getting a spike through the neck.

The good news is that there aren't many of those left that are confusing. That was really the only section I died multiple times not really knowing what to do. The rest of the game is pretty good at holding your hand just enough to get used to a concept then letting you roam.
---
"Cover your receptors Perceptor."
Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.
#9Necro_Fear89Posted 3/7/2013 9:06:46 AM
I didn't hit a single tree on the way down myself, I did die once up ahead though <_<
---
Soul of the Mind key to life's ether, Soul of the lost withdrawn from it's vessel, Let strength be granted so the world might be mended- Maiden in Black