Help with last relic in Research Base

#1cursedgamerPosted 3/6/2013 3:51:11 PM
Short version:
I've finished the game and proceeding to mop up what I've missed, I am missing ONE relic for 100% completion and its in the research base. I've watched various Youtube videos on how to get it but I simply can't get to it.

It's in the 2nd half of research base which is now blocked off by rocks. I can't get back via the beach as the jump to the zip line is too high.

:/ not sure what else to try
---
GT = Wolter White
#2aceswilderPosted 3/9/2013 3:22:28 AM
My memory is a little rusty. Do you mean the relic on the right or left side of the map?
#30PTICSPosted 3/9/2013 3:55:50 AM
Thats that one where you can see the container through the rocks, right? It was always blocked by rocks. What you have to do is proceed through the base. Just a bit right after that, you go drop down to an area with water. In the area where you drop, activate your survival instincts vision and you will see a climbable wall that you would only be able to get to if you used it on your way down. Right next to is a barricade of metal. Just use the grenade launcher to blow it up, I used explosive arrows. Climb up and there will be another barricade and the path will lead you to that relic.
#4The-ApostlePosted 3/12/2013 7:43:23 PM
Thats that one where you can see the container through the rocks, right? It was always blocked by rocks. What you have to do is proceed through the base. Just a bit right after that, you go drop down to an area with water. In the area where you drop, activate your survival instincts vision and you will see a climbable wall that you would only be able to get to if you used it on your way down. Right next to is a barricade of metal. Just use the grenade launcher to blow it up, I used explosive arrows. Climb up and there will be another barricade and the path will lead you to that relic.

Thanks. I was stuck on this one myself.
---
Next up on the Packers' hit parade: Packers Off Season :(
http://socialmediabar.com/andersons