so how do you go back for achievements when you beat the game and all enemies...

#1S0URCEw00tPosted 3/6/2013 10:40:33 PM
are dead? I still have to pull 5 guys off of ledges and dodge kill, and get turrrt kills etc. But everyones dead. Do i need to restart entirely? Sidenote i already have everything else, I.e. gps, documents, relics, and that other stuff that doesnt show up on the map. Thanks.
#2lunarswordPosted 3/6/2013 10:46:17 PM
restart...and why WOULDN'T you want to replay this gem among a pile of turds
---
"This is all me. This is ALL ME!"
Video play throughs at - http://www.youtube.com/user/DreadArkive
#3KillosopherPosted 3/6/2013 11:06:10 PM
Arghh thats lame. I love me some achievements but I'm certainly not going to play through like 4 hours of gameplay just to get 2 specific location achievements. Like the" Deadeye" and "Get over here!" ones that I need. Enemies really dont respawn on the island after you have beaten the game?
---
Gamertag: killosopher
PSN: antja
#4KillosopherPosted 3/6/2013 11:07:39 PM
Maybe I will give it one more playthrough actually. The game is pretty damn fun. I just wish there was a difficulty harder than "hard"
---
Gamertag: killosopher
PSN: antja
#5skwerbsPosted 3/10/2013 11:35:08 AM
enemies DO respawn post-game but there will usually only be a few at a time. there won't be whole bunch of enemies like when youre playing through the story.
---
There are only 10 types of people in this world, people who understand binary and people who don't.
#6rainbowdragon92Posted 3/10/2013 12:59:20 PM
skwerbs posted...
enemies DO respawn post-game but there will usually only be a few at a time. there won't be whole bunch of enemies like when youre playing through the story.

i tried fast travelling, exiting out to main menu, dashboarding...nothing seemed to make enemies spawn. I just had to start the game over again to get a couple of achievements
#7Haelion_Posted 3/10/2013 1:06:20 PM
You should be able to get deadeye above the plane crash in the village I believe. I'm not sure if get over here is possible or not due to the location, but on easy and skipping cutscenes it takes about two hours to get to the rope if I'm not mistaken.
---
GT- Haelion W
Justice League Member: Bernie Mac
#8parkourboybryanPosted 3/10/2013 1:17:36 PM
Enemies respawn in the Shantytown, so combat oriented ones can still be achieved. But if you missed the crab cakes and conversation ones, you will have to restart the game to get those. FeeFee doesn't respawn, and the survivors are gone after the main game is completed.
---
One of the proud people that still plays Mirror's Edge to this day.
Not changing my sig until DICE officially announces Mirror's Edge 2