What man is worthy to marry Lara Croft?

#11parkourboybryanPosted 3/8/2013 6:57:20 PM
VideoboysaysCube posted...
Jack Bauer. At least he could be reassured that Lara will be able to defend herself when the time comes.

Maybe this, I could see her eclipsing him.
---
One of the proud people that still plays Mirror's Edge to this day.
Not changing my sig until DICE officially announces Mirror's Edge 2
#12DB-RBPosted 3/8/2013 6:58:58 PM
Nathan Drake.
---
The official Drake and Sir Dan of the PSASBR boards.
#13Sith JediPosted 3/8/2013 7:02:37 PM
StaticPenguin posted...
Liam Neeson.
#14moniewitchPosted 3/8/2013 7:04:09 PM
Defineitly Snake from Metal Gear Solid
---
Jesus is our best friend & savior
#15StaticPenguinPosted 3/8/2013 7:07:06 PM
moniewitch posted...
Defineitly Snake from Metal Gear Solid

Big Boss would be better.
---
I named him Waggleton P. Tallylicker. I never got the chance to tell him. He will be remembered. ~ Grayson Hunt
#16legendaryssj2Posted 3/8/2013 7:13:09 PM
Jason brody... Shoooot you saw what went down with him and Citra!
---
-- If life were an anime, you'd be dead already...
#17Necro_Fear89(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 7:16:50 PM
legendaryssj2 posted...

He's too unstable, by the end of the game he's so messed up on violence and drugs that having any sort of normal life would be too much for him.
---
Soul of the Mind key to life's ether, Soul of the lost withdrawn from it's vessel, Let strength be granted so the world might be mended- Maiden in Black
#18StaticPenguinPosted 3/8/2013 7:18:43 PM
Necro_Fear89 posted...
legendaryssj2 posted...

He's too unstable, by the end of the game he's so messed up on violence and drugs that having any sort of normal life would be too much for him.

If they were stuck on the same island you know damn well they'd be a psycho killing duo. It's only a matter of time before they would start making babies.
---
I named him Waggleton P. Tallylicker. I never got the chance to tell him. He will be remembered. ~ Grayson Hunt
#19Necro_Fear89(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 7:22:17 PM
parkourboybryan posted...
Even without Elena, Drake would be unworthy. His finds are so insignificant compared to Lara's. Sure he found a lost city or 2, and the proverbial "fountain of youth", but that doesn't compare to Atlantis, Excalibur, Mjolnir, The Dagger of Xian, and Yamatai.

As for TCs question, there's few human video game characters as Iconic as Lara, she's up there with Mario and Pikachu. I don't think there's any VG character worthy of her.

So...You're saying Mario or Pikachu have a fair chance? Peach and Ash are gonna be jelly.
---
Soul of the Mind key to life's ether, Soul of the lost withdrawn from it's vessel, Let strength be granted so the world might be mended- Maiden in Black
#20Brianzilla2004Posted 3/8/2013 7:47:59 PM
Sonic the Hedgehog!
---
Over 800 high quality Sonic tracks, over 30 complete Sonic albums/playlists
http://www.youtube.com/brianzilla2004