What man is worthy to marry Lara Croft?

#81MonadAlvisPosted 3/9/2013 7:21:42 AM
The man that Lara Croft loves enough to marry? :c
---
If you hang out regularly on boards for systems/games you dislike, don't kid yourself- you're a troll.
#82joelanator0492Posted 3/9/2013 8:08:59 AM
I looked through every page and only saw one mention of the correct answer:

John Marston

Also, I keep seeing Batman on here. Bruce Wayne/Batman would not marry Lara. Lara uses guns and that goes against everything Batman stands for.
#83TRIBALARTSPosted 3/9/2013 8:19:31 AM
Goro
#84ArkJJPosted 3/9/2013 8:26:14 AM
joelanator0492 posted...

John Marston

Also, I keep seeing Batman on here. Bruce Wayne/Batman would not marry Lara. Lara uses guns and that goes against everything Batman stands for.

But Batman has used guns. He avoids them like they carry the plague, but he'll use them if absolutely necessary.
---
Those who criticize our generation forget who raised it.
#85TwilightEchoesPosted 3/9/2013 8:57:31 AM(edited)
I don't know if Lara would even like Drake. Unlike him she's way more realistic as a person strictly off the basis of having a conscience. You could also see Drake as a person who tries too hard to be cool and funny.

Don't get me wrong, I like Drake. His personality is great for the action-movie vibe ND goes for, but he wouldn't fit in TR or even real life.

Umm... Jason Brody? They do have a lot in common.
---
[Insert an "[Insert witty saying or joke]" sig here]
#86joelanator0492Posted 3/9/2013 9:20:00 AM
ArkJJ posted...
joelanator0492 posted...

John Marston

But Batman has used guns. He avoids them like they carry the plague, but he'll use them if absolutely necessary.

That might be so, but wouldn't something like that cause a lot of issues in a marriage? Not to mention, Bruce Wayne is a big player with the ladies. So we got the pro-guns Lara with an anti-gun/ playboy Bruce Wayne. Doesn't sound like a happy or even very long marriage.
#87whiteboygenePosted 3/9/2013 9:33:38 AM
The grandson of John Marston / son of Jack Marston
---
Good deeds should be done not for compensation or to please an invisible deity, they should just simply be done. People who agree: 848
#88TronogyPosted 3/9/2013 9:43:21 AM
Tidus!!!
---
"Human history is a lie!"
#89BloodxAlchemyPosted 3/9/2013 9:53:55 AM
Indiana Jones
#90BloodxAlchemyPosted 3/9/2013 9:55:40 AM
...Or Samus Aran. Since she's also more of a boss than most male characters I can think of.