The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Lara Croft or Nathan Drake?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Tomb Raider
  3. Lara Croft or Nathan Drake?
2 years ago#1
I'm dumb
---
Xbox live Gamertag - L hitman uk
2 years ago#2
The_Hitman_UK posted...
I'm dumb

Sorry to hear that. I'll help you with the clarification you need. Lara Croft is in this game. Nathan Drake has his own game. :)
2 years ago#3
Lara > Nathan in every conceivable way.
---
Formerly Known As: boingboingboing
Now Reading: Great North Road, P. Hamilton
2 years ago#4
Indiana Jones
---
Breakfast foods can serve many purposes
~Ron Swanson
2 years ago#5
They both jog the same too.
2 years ago#6
Lara Croft definietly and I loved the Tomb Raider movies with Angelina Jolie too
---
Jesus is our best friend & savior
2 years ago#7
Lara all the way.

Although I would love Lara and Chloe to team up someday :D
---
Soul of the Mind key to life's ether, Soul of the lost withdrawn from it's vessel, Let strength be granted so the world might be mended- Maiden in Black
2 years ago#8
the things i would do to drake.......sexually
---
Everybody loves yusiko. To some extent. Eventually that love turns to hate. Back to love and back to murderous intent. ~ yusketeer
2 years ago#9
The new Lara looks cool.
---
Xbox live Gamertag - L hitman uk
2 years ago#10
Lara Croft based on the fact that I am not gay.
---
"You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." - Obi-Wan Kenobi talking about GameFAQs
  1. Boards
  2. Tomb Raider
  3. Lara Croft or Nathan Drake?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived