Lara Croft or Nathan Drake?

#11parkourboybryanPosted 3/14/2013 6:35:59 AM
Attractiveness: Lara

In a Fight: Lara

That b**** plays dirty, and Drake would get dirt in his face followed by an arrow through his jugular.
---
One of the proud people that still plays Mirror's Edge to this day.
Not changing my sig until DICE officially announces Mirror's Edge 2
#12InfiniteFSoraPosted 3/14/2013 7:29:57 AM
Drake, he's not a p****. Dude basically commits genocide in his games without a single tear.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#13Darth_HavokPosted 3/14/2013 9:59:44 AM
Why can't they just have a love child who could be this gen's Indiana Jones... wait... I don't mean that kid from Transformers who was in the Crystal Fail
---
The Official Maverick Hunter Zero of the MvC3 board!
PSN: Darth-Griever
#14ItchyTasty88Posted 3/14/2013 10:10:59 AM
lara, any girl with a british accent i would prefere
---
If you want to seem cool on teh interwebs just correct my spelling because you know public forums need perfect grammar
#15_Shadownite_Posted 3/14/2013 12:58:09 PM
Comparing them from this game and Drake's Fortune respectively

Combat

Straight-up shoot-out: Nate
Melee: Lara
Stealth fighting: Lara

Character

Better-developed: Lara
More entertaining: Drake (by virtue of less development, mind you)
VA: Tie

Overall: Lara
#16BayouJoePosted 3/14/2013 1:14:50 PM(edited)
So, everyone got tired of comparing this game to others so now you're comparing game characters......fail, that's like comparing Batman to Spiderman, they cannot be compared because they live in separate universes and each universe has it's own power structure system. In Drakes world he's the man and viceversa.

From a review: Her vulnerability is what makes this Lara Croft such an interesting character to begin with; She’s not at all a superhero of sorts like Nathan Drake.
---
"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead."
#17Kakashi_LawyerPosted 3/14/2013 2:15:16 PM
Lara Croft
#18majormPosted 3/14/2013 4:29:24 PM
Are we just 12 year-olds making gay jokes, or do you really want to know who is the best game character??

Nathan Drake. No contest.

Just because Lara was first does not mean she's better.
---
Five million Cybermen, easy. One Doctor...now you're scared.
#19The_Hitman_UK(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 9:00:19 AM
I can compare who I like.
---
Xbox live Gamertag - L hitman uk
#20Necro_Fear89Posted 3/15/2013 9:07:35 AM
BayouJoe posted...
So, everyone got tired of comparing this game to others so now you're comparing game characters......fail, that's like comparing Batman to Spiderman, they cannot be compared because they live in separate universes and each universe has it's own power structure system. In Drakes world he's the man and viceversa.

From a review: Her vulnerability is what makes this Lara Croft such an interesting character to begin with; She’s not at all a superhero of sorts like Nathan Drake.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7-TQdN40Dk
---
Soul of the Mind key to life's ether, Soul of the lost withdrawn from it's vessel, Let strength be granted so the world might be mended- Maiden in Black
More topics from this board...
EpicnessHumanoid_Sharks77/9 10:54PM