Where you able to upgrade all weapons before you finished the game?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Tomb Raider
  3. Where you able to upgrade all weapons before you finished the game?
2 years ago#1
i finished it last night and still need almost 900 salvage to do three more upgrades on the hand gun, just curious if anyone got their guns totally upgraded before the end game. I got all but one collectibles just for the record. Man im having trouble finding the last mine on the beach. lol
2 years ago#2
Those mines were a pain in the ass. I was so obsessed looking in the water for them, it turned out the last mine I needed was on the land, right across from the option tomb, I cant believe I had missed it.

I didnt finish upgraded my weapons till the post game. The deer in Sumit Forest seemed to respawn quite fast, so I farmed basically all the animals in that zone and got it in like 45 min maybe, also 100% the zone while doing that.

If you hop onto youtube you can find guides for the mines, but if you wanna find it yourself, have fun, Some were trickly and I just noticed by accident, like the waves in the beach would go down and reveal a mine under the water but I just happend to be looking at the right place right time and saw it.
2 years ago#3
Yes I had to farm a bit at the end maybe 800 or so salvage to finish off the last weapon. But I was shooting most animals that I saw for the whole game so that added up quick.
2 years ago#4
thanks for the responses, guess i go and farm tonight. I was trying not to use a guide at all but now im getting frustrated so i'll look a little while longer then i'll youtube it if i cant find it.
2 years ago#5
I had enough at the end but I played on Hard mode so maybe that is why since there are more enemies to get the material from.
2 years ago#6
Legit_Allmighty posted...
I had enough at the end but I played on Hard mode so maybe that is why since there are more enemies to get the material from.

i also played on hard mode. Is there less enemies on lower difficulty?
2 years ago#7
unclekoolaid73 posted...
Legit_Allmighty posted...

i also played on hard mode. Is there less enemies on lower difficulty?

I believe so. At least when I watched my roommate play on normal he had only had 4 enemies in one section while I had 6 in that same section.
2 years ago#8
Not even close. But I didn't spend too much time hunting or doing any challenges/tombs.
---
" . . . " -- Link
GT: GUTZ and RAGE
2 years ago#9
Just finished the game and I got enough for my last upgrade looting one of the guys during the final boss. Went back to camp after I beat the game and got the last upgrade with 1 salvage left over, haha.
---
Allow me to give you the finger! The Darkness Finger, that is!!! - Master Asia, Dynasty Warriors Gundam
2 years ago#10
Yup. I upgraded all weapons and character as well before I entered the Chasm Stronghold.
  1. Boards
  2. Tomb Raider
  3. Where you able to upgrade all weapons before you finished the game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Awesome.....othatguy39/2 9:05PM