I wish Lara would stop holstering her gun

#1casedawgzPosted 3/25/2013 5:54:51 AM
She looks badass walking around with a torch and pistol but she tries to holster the gun every ten seconds.
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
#2DiScOrD tHe LuNaTiCPosted 3/25/2013 6:09:36 AM
A loaded .45 semi-automatic(which is what Lara has) weighs about just under 3 pounds fully loaded, with all the bells & whistles on Lara's, it's probably closer to 4 if not 5.

Holding anything out from your body that weighs more than a pound causes rapid muscle fatigue and strain. That's why LEO/military/target shooters don't hold their weapons in an aiming stance constantly, and it's also part of the reason they use a two-handed grip. Muscle fatigue shoots(no pun intended) your fine control all to hell and makes it harder to aim.
---
"It's not about money, it's about sending a message. Everything burns."
#3casedawgz(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2013 6:46:38 AM
When Lara stops falling thirty feet all the time and taking enough punishment to knock out the Incredible Hulk with more reaction than heavy breathing, the weight of the gun will matter more than looking cool.
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
#4longnutsPosted 3/25/2013 8:09:52 AM
Man I love that sig, that guy got so owned
---
My first console was a colecovision, so yeah!
http://360voice.gamerdna.com/tag/xLONGNUTTSx
#5vespa5Posted 3/25/2013 10:37:11 AM
It's amazing how she can hold a shotgun, a rifle w/grenade launcher, a bow & quiver filled with arrows, a bundle of rope for her rope arrows, and a pistol and seem to jump with assassin's creedlike ease and grace, Ezio Auditore-style. That's over 30lbs of armaments and equipment right there!
#6SonnenstarkPosted 3/25/2013 11:10:17 AM
vespa5 posted...
It's amazing how she can hold a shotgun, a rifle w/grenade launcher, a bow & quiver filled with arrows, a bundle of rope for her rope arrows, and a pistol and seem to jump with assassin's creedlike ease and grace, Ezio Auditore-style. That's over 30lbs of armaments and equipment right there!
Dem THUNDERTHIGHS!!