Tiffany Croft: Crash Test Dummy

#1DegalonPosted 3/29/2013 1:27:08 AM
Friend and I were joking.

After like 20 years of Tomb Raider, when I hear "lara croft", this game's version isn't what I think of.

And it's not what you think. It's not her smaller chest, or more sensible clothes, or meeker personality...it's her face. Lara Croft always had a kinda Angelina Jolie lookin face (but wider face and smaller lips) She doesn't look or act like Lara. She feels more like a...Tiffany Croft.

Then we were joking about how She's not really a Tomb Raider either, as the tombs are entirely optional, and we were saving them for the second playthrough. So really, she's more of a planecrash survivor....only...she spends most of her time tumbling and flailing downhill away from some big crash.

So...the game really should be called Tiffany Croft: Survival Test Dummy.

Don't get me wrong, I LOOOOOVE this game, and never cared for a tomb raider game before, but can't help but laugh as this is neither tomb raider, nor Lara Croft. Even though I never cared for either, its still the older stuff that comes to mind when I hear either one, and this game has nothing resembling what comes to mind when I hear "Lara Croft: Tomb Raider"

Anyways, back to playing. Well, tumbling down mountains, anyway.
---
GT/PSN: DEGALON
Official Fuu of the Naruto Storm 3 Boards
#2saborzeroPosted 3/29/2013 1:32:54 AM
Well to be fair, if they (more like when they) make a 2nd one I say we should begin seeing the original lara croft traits pop out a lot more. Can really be upset if its suppose to be a transitional back story. Not everybody starts as a bad ass.
---
PSN: JArcane -- XBL: ArcShawdow Currently Playing: LoL (PC) UMVC3(360) P4G(Vita)TTT2(PS3) Halo 4 (360) AC:B(360)
#3Degalon(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2013 1:43:17 AM
saborzero posted...
Well to be fair, if they (more like when they) make a 2nd one I say we should begin seeing the original lara croft traits pop out a lot more. Can really be upset if its suppose to be a transitional back story. Not everybody starts as a bad ass.

True, but she also needs plastic surgery to start looking like Lara Croft, as well. For her face, not so much her chest (though it wouldn't hurt.)
---
GT/PSN: DEGALON
Official Fuu of the Naruto Storm 3 Boards
#4DarthVashtiPosted 3/29/2013 8:55:28 AM(edited)
I'm glad she no longer looks like Angelina Jolie. I can't stand that ugly used up b****.
#5JaidabeccaPosted 3/29/2013 9:54:05 AM
DarthVashti posted...
I'm glad she no longer looks like Angelina Jolie. I can't stand that ugly used up b****.

You & me both. IMO, the Lara Croft in this game is the sexiest version ever. Although the TR: Legend Lara is pretty good too.
---
RE4, REmake, HALO 1 & 3, & other videos here v
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jaidabecca
#6fLiNoPosted 3/29/2013 12:45:25 PM
Jaidabecca posted...
DarthVashti posted...

You & me both. IMO, the Lara Croft in this game is the sexiest version ever. Although the TR: Legend Lara is pretty good too.

Agreed.
---
XBL Gamertag: Dopsicle