Work smarter Not harder
#2CarmeIoAnthonyPosted 4/1/2013 5:58:55 PM
easily jonah

so glad he made it
---
http://nickbenton93.tumblr.com
New York Knicks
#3BayouJoePosted 4/1/2013 6:06:46 PM
The ever so couragious and death defying Sam....lol, yeah right, I would have to say Jonah too, he seemed alright.
---
"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead."
#4otakutwinPosted 4/2/2013 12:51:57 AM
The best character hands down is the fat cook.
---
There may be no "I" in team but there is a "M" and "E", which spells "ME"
#5JusSumGuy88Posted 4/2/2013 2:49:28 AM
the older guy who threw himself off the cliff. lol. liked that guy.
#6parkourboybryanPosted 4/2/2013 6:18:04 AM
JusSumGuy88 posted...
the older guy who threw himself off the cliff. lol. liked that guy.

Grim didn't throw himself off, he got grabbed throwing the other guy off. I'd have to say him though because he's the most badass.
---
One of the proud people that still plays Mirror's Edge to this day.
Not changing my sig until DICE officially announces Mirror's Edge 2
#7WarHead2011Posted 4/2/2013 8:53:50 AM
Jonah
---
XBL Gamer Tag: Fliggaman
^ -add me!!!
#8BarlowGirl_FanPosted 4/2/2013 10:35:30 AM
Jonah was by far the coolest side character. Such a chill dude. Plus, his design was pretty sweet.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ , have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#9AmazingPandaManPosted 4/2/2013 1:06:34 PM
Alex because he was nerdy and hot but I'd also have to say Jonah cause he was pretty dang cool.
---
Xbox GT: Panda Flavored
#10Shinobi_DaisukePosted 4/3/2013 7:17:55 AM
AmazingPandaMan posted...
Alex because he was nerdy and hot.

Haha, great reason. I liked Alex, and felt really bad for him, but I honestly don't understand people who try to wriggle their way into people's affections. I always hate when characters foolishly risk their life just to impress a girl. I mean, you, as Lara, can survive ridiculous certain-death situations because you're in a video game. Something tells me that Alex wouldn't have had any problems finding women by just being himself. If he'd lived, I could see Lara dating him when she wasn't off fighting to survive. Sigh. At least he went out with dignity, though.

Other than that, I liked Roth and Jonah because they felt like the only other characters who were pulling their weight. Whitman was unlikable from his very first moment on-screen (which says a lot about this game's direction and voice talent) and Reyes was too much of a jerk to be likable. Even though you barely saw him at all, that Scottish guy was pretty badass, too. I loved his authenticity. He talks a lot like my uncle (who is 100% Scottish. I'm 1/2 Scottish).

I have to say, though, that I still never truly cared about any characters as much as I cared about Lara. Seeing her in constant physical and emotional agony tugged my heart strings. My eyes burned with sympathy when she has to cauterize her wound with an arrow even on my second play through.
---
Gamertag: ShinobiDaisukeX