Lara's undershirt...

#11Saracens17Posted 4/13/2013 4:02:37 PM(edited)
I agree with Servare.
---
http://backloggery.com/saracens17
My Backloggery. Add me as a friend if you want.
#12jett200423Posted 4/14/2013 5:02:02 AM
Servare posted...
Well, I for one am thankful they didn't show anymore skin. The market is already saturated with over exposure to sexual content.

Personally, I wanted her to put a jacket on. If we are talking * realistically* here, exposing that much skin to the elements is beyond stupid and dangerous.

Thank you i felt the same way. At one point she went from jumping into filthy water and 5 mins later she is in cold ass weather with high winds. And at a certain point I thought she would be smart enough to get a jacket from the hundreds of dead guy that were wearing them.
#13RVallantPosted 4/15/2013 4:45:54 PM
jett200423 posted...
Servare posted...
Well, I for one am thankful they didn't show anymore skin. The market is already saturated with over exposure to sexual content.

Personally, I wanted her to put a jacket on. If we are talking * realistically* here, exposing that much skin to the elements is beyond stupid and dangerous.

Thank you i felt the same way. At one point she went from jumping into filthy water and 5 mins later she is in cold ass weather with high winds. And at a certain point I thought she would be smart enough to get a jacket from the hundreds of dead guy that were wearing them.

Could be justified as she didn't want to? It's one thing getting salvage and ammo off the dead, it's another to start 'robbing' them of their clothes.

I like that they attempted to display clothes and physical damage. Nudity for the sake of nudity was never going to work though. The 'rape' scene got enough controversy, if she had a nipple slip the media would have a field day.

Maybe one day we'll get to a stage where they can show nudity (within reason) and some of the more morbid themes without people running around crying about it, but it won't be for a few years yet.
#14BayouJoePosted 4/15/2013 6:01:22 PM
I thought her shirt was made from 'unobtainium'.
---
"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead."
#15omgitzrsnoPosted 4/16/2013 8:25:21 AM
Servare posted...

I agree to a point.. the more clothes she wears, the more her movement is compromised. It goes both ways. In the elements, sitting by a fire with less clothes gets you warmer and keeps you hydrated better than wearing more clothes, sweating, and losing precious electrolytes..

It goes both ways.. but considering the location of the game, it would make sense to be wearing what she was wearing rather than covering up with a jacket.

In survival, movement is key.

But, to be clear, I'm not disagreeing with you! Just looking at the other side objectively.
#16BuyersRemorse55Posted 4/16/2013 9:15:27 AM
hey people always complain about QTE's. What would they say to a QTE to put on a knew shirt or adjust the boobage after coming free during a crazy fight or after one of those crazy traveling sequences where your fallking down a cliff and stuff.
#17ElemenopePosted 4/16/2013 11:39:55 AM
I HATE the nasty scars on her cleavage and shoulders on the default cstume. It takes away so much from Lara's hotness. My favorite outfit is the guerilla one, but I really wish I could get an "innocent lara" one (like the viewable model extra) that stays un-scarred

On the PC version she has perfect hair forever (TressFX), why can't she have perfect skin forever?
---
Humans, our best friends, yet our greatest weakness. - Bu113tPr00fM4n
Dear God, please kill Peter Parker.
#18BayouJoePosted 4/17/2013 11:40:24 AM
Elemenope posted...
I HATE the nasty scars on her cleavage and shoulders on the default cstume. It takes away so much from Lara's hotness. My favorite outfit is the guerilla one, but I really wish I could get an "innocent lara" one (like the viewable model extra) that stays un-scarred

On the PC version she has perfect hair forever (TressFX), why can't she have perfect skin forever?

With everything she goes through she's lucky she even has cleavage. How can she stay unscarred, she falls from incredible heights, gets shot, almost drowns, you name it, she goes thru it and you're concerned with scratches on her cleavage, get realistic.......go look at a Victoria Secret magazine or something and you'll get what you want.
---
"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead."
#19FredCat07Posted 4/17/2013 5:26:27 PM
BayouJoe posted...
Elemenope posted...

With everything she goes through she's lucky she even has cleavage. How can she stay unscarred, she falls from incredible heights, gets shot, almost drowns, you name it, she goes thru it and you're concerned with scratches on her cleavage, get realistic.......go look at a Victoria Secret magazine or something and you'll get what you want.

I agreed with what Joe said, as she has steel skins, and only get injury in certain event, like shot on her shoulder at one point and nail through her abdomen at start (which reopened, like twice.)
---
What'the matter? Disliked my grammar?
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5vz0vCbdS1r1g5kzo1_500.gif
#20zenandi(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2013 7:38:41 AM
Hey, scars are sexy...