weapon parts (esp bow)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Tomb Raider
  3. weapon parts (esp bow)
3 years ago#1
Are the weapon parts that are looted random? I know they are found in specific areas, but are they in specific crates/bodies, or randomized in that area. Im trying to upgrade my bow, and i got the first part from the heavy shield dude, which i figure isnt random. I dont want to move on from the mountain village to the stranded co-pilot until i get the part
"Praise the Sun!" - Commander Shepard (Skyrim)
3 years ago#2
random. Only part that isn't random is the last pistol upgrade.
3 years ago#3
RoseCorsage posted...
Are the weapon parts that are looted random? I know they are found in specific areas, but are they in specific crates/bodies, or randomized in that area. Im trying to upgrade my bow, and i got the first part from the heavy shield dude, which i figure isnt random. I dont want to move on from the mountain village to the stranded co-pilot until i get the part

If you don't move on you will never finish the game. Don't bother with the parts, they'll just come as you play.
Run you pigeons, it's Robert Frost!
3 years ago#4
Lara: "That guy really needs my help, he's surrounded by hostiles who will probably torture him....but first, I should go find some ornate parts to make my bow prettier."

Woman logic.
3 years ago#5
There are some things that I think have a high chance of giving you a random part, like the boss characters and tombs, but drops are entirely random.
Gamertag: ShinobiDaisukeX
  1. Boards
  2. Tomb Raider
  3. weapon parts (esp bow)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
I hate this gameRadebu15/18 2:04AM