weapon parts (esp bow)

#1RoseCorsagePosted 4/21/2013 3:28:14 AM
Are the weapon parts that are looted random? I know they are found in specific areas, but are they in specific crates/bodies, or randomized in that area. Im trying to upgrade my bow, and i got the first part from the heavy shield dude, which i figure isnt random. I dont want to move on from the mountain village to the stranded co-pilot until i get the part
---
"Praise the Sun!" - Commander Shepard (Skyrim)
#2DarthVashtiPosted 4/21/2013 8:07:25 AM
random. Only part that isn't random is the last pistol upgrade.
#3TheBeastWithinPosted 4/21/2013 9:20:15 AM
RoseCorsage posted...
Are the weapon parts that are looted random? I know they are found in specific areas, but are they in specific crates/bodies, or randomized in that area. Im trying to upgrade my bow, and i got the first part from the heavy shield dude, which i figure isnt random. I dont want to move on from the mountain village to the stranded co-pilot until i get the part

If you don't move on you will never finish the game. Don't bother with the parts, they'll just come as you play.
---
Run you pigeons, it's Robert Frost!
#4Sith JediPosted 4/22/2013 6:38:05 PM
Lara: "That guy really needs my help, he's surrounded by hostiles who will probably torture him....but first, I should go find some ornate parts to make my bow prettier."

Woman logic.
#5Shinobi_DaisukePosted 4/23/2013 2:07:50 AM
There are some things that I think have a high chance of giving you a random part, like the boss characters and tombs, but drops are entirely random.
---
Gamertag: ShinobiDaisukeX