tomb raider 99% complete

#1sandybabe61Posted 4/28/2013 4:25:22 PM
Hi I am having the same trouble with 99% complete,a have found all the documents,relics and gps caches in all camp sites but it hasn 't given me the achievement for it and I have completed all the challenges and it hasn't given me that achievement neither,have I missed something I don't know about or is there a glitch in the game.
#2DiScOrD tHe LuNaTiCPosted 4/29/2013 7:01:31 AM
Have you actually beaten the game yet? B/C the last journal entry doesn't pop until the ending cutscene is playing.
---
"It's not about money, it's about sending a message. Everything burns."
#3BarlowGirl_FanPosted 4/29/2013 8:12:51 AM
Also, be sure you have everything in Cliffside Bunker. There is no fast travel camp there, so it is easy to over look.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ , have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#4Jin_OniPosted 5/6/2013 4:03:42 PM
Best thing to do is go to the fast travel camp and survey each one. If you got 100% in each and STILL haven't unlocked it, then fast travel to the survivors beach, go to the map and move the cursor over to the cliffside bunker.
---
The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist..."" - Barriers to Trans-Dimensional Travel, - R. Lutece, 1889
#5brute_strengthPosted 5/11/2013 2:12:37 PM
Jin_Oni posted...
Best thing to do is go to the fast travel camp and survey each one. If you got 100% in each and STILL haven't unlocked it, then fast travel to the survivors beach, go to the map and move the cursor over to the cliffside bunker.

Yeah, that cliffside bunker got me at first...and it's even harder since it's off the screen too so you can drive yourself nuts just doing the fast travel and seeing everything at 100%. TC, this may be where you need to check...this is an area you cannot fast travel to directly but have to travel to the beach and work your way all the way there.
---
U.S.A.F.
#6moniewitchPosted 5/12/2013 5:57:27 PM
I cannot wait to get this game to get 100% complete
---
Jesus is everyone's best friend & savior
~Everyone get Baptized so you can make it into the Kingdom of Heaven~