I really enjoyed this game but....

#1hchuckydogPosted 5/3/2013 4:12:26 PM
talk about being short and the multiplayer being average at best. They could have added vehicles but as i said, I enjoyed the game, it's just a shame it wasn't longer, Hope they add some storyline DLC.
---
Gamefaqs, When getting an honest answer is like asking for treatment on your teeth without pain. It's just not gonna happen.
#2davegramsPosted 5/4/2013 6:16:01 AM
Sounds like the dev team did a good job. They left you wanting more. Mission successful. Bring on the sequel.
Thats the way I look at it.
Why give you so much of the game that you are either satisfied or bored with it? Game developers have a plan. They want to keep working, creating more games, sequels, making money.
If they blow their wad and give it all to you in one game... well.. where do they go from there?

I can't wait for a sequel.
---
Playing These Games Currently: Lego Lord Of The Rings, StarCraft II, WWE 13 and Tomb Raider (Pure Awesomeness)
#3Koelker12Posted 5/8/2013 7:50:57 AM
Honestly I kept thinking it was going to be shorter. Every epic moment from the Solarii Fortress onward I was like "this must be the end", but I was pleasantly surprised. I thought it was a decent length, considering the type of game it is. It was also extremely focused and polished, I was never bored throughout.

I really hope the sequel continues the excellence.
---
Iron Man 3 review up
http://roguereview.blogspot.com/
#4mellowkid82Posted 5/16/2013 4:43:36 AM
I really hope the sequel omits multiplayer so more resources are put into the SP. MP, in my opinion, has no place in a Tomb Raider game.
---
"Such is the fragility of evil."
XBL Gamertag: mellowknight
#5Mariofan15Posted 5/16/2013 1:39:38 PM
I really hope the sequel omits multiplayer so more resources are put into the SP. MP, in my opinion, has no place in a Tomb Raider game.

I agree. The single player is so good in this game that multiplayer is just useless.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC:4685-8577-8710
#6ServantCasterPosted 5/18/2013 9:06:12 PM
Yeah multiplayer was bleh... The fact that there's hardly anyone playing it speaks for itself which really makes 100% difficult.

They really should've had challenge maps like in Arkham Asylum and Arkham City except make them challenge tombs that include enemies or challenge PUZZLES if not both.

Give us something the game is lacking in throughout the story without actually having to put it in the story thereof.
---
PSN: Advent616
Wii : 3709 2547 0058 8956
#7GnaTAcEPosted 5/19/2013 8:29:19 AM
davegrams posted...
Sounds like the dev team did a good job. They left you wanting more. Mission successful. Bring on the sequel.
Thats the way I look at it.
Why give you so much of the game that you are either satisfied or bored with it? Game developers have a plan. They want to keep working, creating more games, sequels, making money.
If they blow their wad and give it all to you in one game... well.. where do they go from there?

I can't wait for a sequel.

I think it's more of a time/effort issue than setting up sequels. Setting up sequels is an easy feat. How Tomb Raider did it is a perfect example. Just one phrase and you knew exactly what was going on.

The devs definitely could have created something near perfect if they didn't cut corners, for understandable reasons though.
---
GT: GnaTAcE (Formerly AceWildfire :P)
Blazblue - (Main: Taokaka) (Sub: Iron Tager)
More topics from this board...
EpicnessHumanoid_Sharks77/9 10:54PM