Beat the game with 66% complete

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Tomb Raider
  3. Beat the game with 66% complete
2 years ago#1
What percentage did you have upon completion of your first run?
---
Xbox 360 game tag name: Schwartzy 41
2 years ago#2
100%.....when I reached the Point of No Return I went back and searched for everything, game was a loaner so I had to on first and only run.
---
"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead."
2 years ago#3
78% on my very first run... felt so proud of it.
---
American Sign Language is my primary language - deal with it!
"ESL" is standing for "English Sign Language", period.
2 years ago#4
Damn dont remember exactly but it was more than 85% and less than 98%
---
PSWiiPC60DS - Deus Ex, Crysis, Sleeping Dogs, Mass Effect 2, Dirt 2, Rage, Singularity, Darksiders 2, El Shaddai, Far Cry 3, Halo 4, Skyrim, Tomb Raider
2 years ago#5
I think I had 96% maybe 97%? I was so close....no clue why I didn't just go and finish up; the exploring was great fun so it would have been well worth it to see that sweet 100% the first time around.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ , have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
2 years ago#6
100%. I enjoyed this game so much that not getting 100% on my first run would be horrible. So I made sure I got everything in one area before moving on.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC:4685-8577-8710
2 years ago#7
100% This game doesn't have much replayability so I made sure to get everything in my first and am sure, only play through. Great game though, thoroughly enjoyed it from start to finish. Lara is an ATH-LETE!
---
You dont win silver, you lose gold!
2 years ago#8
I had like 99% the first time cause of that bunker area I forgot about. Beat it a second time 100% too.
  1. Boards
  2. Tomb Raider
  3. Beat the game with 66% complete

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived