Is there a reason Lara Croft has to be

#1RAYNE_MoisPosted 6/28/2013 7:39:40 PM
Mindblowingly hot? Not mad at all, but when do girls look like this and not die instantly in the wild?!

More on topic though, loving this game so far. Haven't tried multiplayer since it kinda seems like a bad idea for a TR game. Any thoughts or opinions on that?
---
GT: Rayne Mois
Pawn: Alyx/Strider
#2DrNewcensteinPosted 6/28/2013 9:48:53 PM
Eye candy. Nobody wants to play as an ugly chick.

However, it used to be that hot chicks were only good for eye candy, and they knew it, but times have changed and you can find plenty of hot chicks these days who are smart, athletic, and able to take care of themselves in a fight.
---
Everyone has a price. And a pain threshold.
#3RAYNE_Mois(Topic Creator)Posted 6/29/2013 12:45:26 AM
DrNewcenstein posted...
Eye candy. Nobody wants to play as an ugly chick.

However, it used to be that hot chicks were only good for eye candy, and they knew it, but times have changed and you can find plenty of hot chicks these days who are smart, athletic, and able to take care of themselves in a fight.

Fair enough, lol. I'll admit I'm guilty of always building a pretty attractive female character in any game that allows me to. But none of them can compete with the masterpiece these people have created this time.
---
GT: Rayne Mois
Pawn: Alyx/Strider
#4killered3Posted 6/29/2013 7:06:09 AM
Personally, I think universe A. (Legend through Underworld) Lara was hotter than this one. Universe B. Lara is hot too but it's really hard for me to call her gorgeous with her breast and a$$ lacking.
#5DiScOrD tHe LuNaTiCPosted 6/29/2013 2:37:31 PM
killered3 posted...
Personally, I think universe A. (Legend through Underworld) Lara was hotter than this one. Universe B. Lara is hot too but it's really hard for me to call her gorgeous with her breast and a$$ lacking.

I'm pretty much the opposite. I think this Lara is far more beautiful than the old one, and her proportions are much more realistic, i.e. she's not "a pair of giant boobs and an ass with legs".
---
"It's not about money, it's about sending a message. Everything burns."
#6killered3Posted 6/30/2013 4:43:50 AM
But she's petite now which is kind of a turn off. Besides, universe A. Lara was modeled from real women who were every bit as hot as she was. The only thing that was made up was her face but the body was very real.
#7Mariofan15Posted 6/30/2013 11:35:16 AM
killered3 posted...
But she's petite now which is kind of a turn off. Besides, universe A. Lara was modeled from real women who were every bit as hot as she was. The only thing that was made up was her face but the body was very real.

She's also a video game character. Holy christ. If you want to be turn on by a women then go look for one in real life.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC:2452-5385-5607
#8Omisan771Posted 6/30/2013 11:37:41 AM(edited)
Her body is hot, her face, not so much, She looked so much better on the concept art when the game was announced.

I love how this older and far hotter version of Lara looks angry and like she's had enough:

http://collegian.tccd.edu/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/3_27_13_Tomb_Raider.jpg

The one modeled in the game always looks sad, surprised and scared:

http://i1-news.softpedia-static.com/images/news2/Tomb-Raider-Diary-Blending-the-Old-with-the-New-2.jpg?1362662683

http://nerdreactor.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/tomb-raider-lara_3frame.jpg
#9killered3Posted 7/1/2013 5:02:12 AM
Lara's new face was the most disappointing part. In CGI; it looks great, in gameplay...it's just terrible.
#10killered3Posted 7/1/2013 5:08:20 AM
BTW of course it's a videogame character, I wouldn't say it's something to get off to but you can tell what's hot and what's not.