Lara really hates her companions, it seems like.

#1thattheresnotmePosted 6/30/2013 9:09:14 PM
Did anyone else laugh at how Lara always makes an excuse to get the hell away from her companions whenever she meets them throughout the island? It's like she finds them, they talk a bit, then she appears to be all "Ugh, I can't stand being around you people" and goes off to what may or not be certain doom?

I kind of got the feeling throughout the game that Lara actually preferred being out there alone in danger than being safe together with her crew. Did anyone else feel that way?
#2killered3Posted 7/1/2013 5:16:21 AM
It's actually an old Lara trait she's had for a while now, Lara is a natural loner and she was never the kind of girl you'd see partying with friends or staying at home watching tv.
#3BayouJoePosted 7/1/2013 7:44:23 AM
You also don't see her friends offering to help her either, they prefer to stay at base camp where it's safer.
---
"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead."
#4FredCat07Posted 7/1/2013 6:56:34 PM
BayouJoe posted...
You also don't see her friends offering to help her either, they prefer to stay at base camp where it's safer.

Try check the one that he willed to help Lara when she went to rescue Sam for last time in that game. Lara just ordered him to stay on the boat and take down as many of bastard as possible.
---
American Sign Language is my primary language - deal with it!
"ESL" is standing for "English Sign Language", period.