Lara was being a little slow (Possible Spoilers)

#1BlackWandPosted 7/29/2013 10:21:15 PM
Am I the only one who wondered why it took Lara so long to realize what the Solarii wanted Sam for? Hell they spelled it out to her about half way through the game but she didn't figure it out until the end.
---
And there's two things you can do about it:
1. Absolutely nothing 2. And like it.
#2FredCat07Posted 7/30/2013 6:04:27 AM
That or those people are doing a good job hide the suspenses from her... But she's an adventurer, not detective on the job.
---
American Sign Language is my primary language - deal with it!
"ESL" is standing for "English Sign Language", period.
#3BlackWand(Topic Creator)Posted 7/31/2013 7:19:22 AM
Actually she's an archaeologist. That means that she would need to make use of some of the same skills a detective would use. Hell, I only had access to the same clues Lara did and I figured out what was going on way before she did.
---
And there's two things you can do about it:
1. Absolutely nothing 2. And like it.
#4FredCat07Posted 8/1/2013 5:27:54 AM
BlackWand posted...
Actually she's an archaeologist. That means that she would need to make use of some of the same skills a detective would use. Hell, I only had access to the same clues Lara did and I figured out what was going on way before she did.

Indeed, I was little quickly on the detecting than she did - all thanks to Criminal Case on FB.
---
American Sign Language is my primary language - deal with it!
"ESL" is standing for "English Sign Language", period.
#5AyumiSqueezetoyPosted 8/9/2013 12:44:10 PM
BlackWand posted...
Am I the only one who wondered why it took Lara so long to realize what the Solarii wanted Sam for? Hell they spelled it out to her about half way through the game but she didn't figure it out until the end.

I'm pretty sure the characters in the game were rather skeptical about ghost princesses...
---
Spanakopita!