Holy **** does Lara take some abuse in this game.......

#1RyvenPosted 8/1/2013 7:32:32 PM
Bought this game a few days ago, love it. About halfway through the game now and realistically Lara would have a ton of cracked ribs, and torn ankle, one black eye, a fat lip, maybe some missing teeth, bruises, cuts, internal bleeding, etc etc etc by now from all the rough and tumble stuff.......

Tough lady.
---
'You lost today, kid. But that doesn't mean you have to like it.'
#2otakutwinPosted 8/2/2013 4:53:25 AM
Ryven posted...
Bought this game a few days ago, love it. About halfway through the game now and realistically Lara would have a ton of cracked ribs, and torn ankle, one black eye, a fat lip, maybe some missing teeth, bruises, cuts, internal bleeding, etc etc etc by now from all the rough and tumble stuff.......

Tough lady.

This is by far one of the best games for Tomb Raider I have played in a long time. Good realism to a certain extent. I hope to see another one.
---
There may be no "I" in team but there is a "M" and "E", which spells "ME"
#3FredCat07Posted 8/2/2013 6:32:28 PM
Of course, mate - but in reality, if we went that way, I don't think she will have that many missing stuffs and broken stuffs. Stealthy, mister, stealthy!
---
American Sign Language is my primary language - deal with it!
"ESL" is standing for "English Sign Language", period.
#4AjescentPosted 8/2/2013 7:03:00 PM
The bone that pierced her at the beginning of the game should have finished her a lot earlier. After she pulls it out, at no point does she make an attempt to treat it until she gets a fire arrow, which is hours later.

If that alone didn't take her, the bear trap combined should have done the trick.

But yet, excellent game so far.
---
I survived the Apocalyps3 and the Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.
Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?
#5BayouJoePosted 8/3/2013 1:43:38 PM
Love the game but the tombs leave a lot to be desired.
---
"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead."
#6FredCat07Posted 8/4/2013 3:16:13 AM
Ajescent posted...
The bone that pierced her at the beginning of the game should have finished her a lot earlier. After she pulls it out, at no point does she make an attempt to treat it until she gets a fire arrow, which is hours later.

If that alone didn't take her, the bear trap combined should have done the trick.

But yet, excellent game so far.

And yet, it reopened at least two more times after it first opened in that game.
---
#7fuzi11Posted 8/6/2013 4:36:53 AM
this game is simply amazing, but we have to throw reality out of the window here.

In reality, she probably wouldn't have survived the first fall in the den in the first place.

Bear trap - wolf attack - combo (plus heavily injured) is also something you wouldn't survive if you were freshly out of the university without any combat training.

And falling through all the trees after the parachute? yeah....no

She has bones of titan.

AND I want to play the sequel asap. And she needs to keep the bow or get something equal or greater amazing
#8ToadwarttPosted 8/6/2013 7:12:10 AM
My version would have a steal pipe through the head or a tree branch through the chest.
---
We are ATLAS!
Both consoles: 69 Mordecai, 69 Lilith & 69 Roland
#9FredCat07Posted 8/6/2013 5:07:31 PM
Toadwartt posted...
My version would have a steal pipe through the head or a tree branch through the chest.

The latter event has happened in the game, to be honest, I actually got that twice before got through it right with some practice.
---
#10Mariofan15Posted 8/8/2013 7:22:17 PM
BayouJoe posted...
Love the game but the tombs leave a lot to be desired.

The game is supposed to be a reboot of the series. It's no surprise the Tombs were simple.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC:2452-5385-5607