I don't suppose they added new game+...

#1AyumiSqueezetoyPosted 8/12/2013 2:31:01 PM
Debating between replaying this or Last of Us before Killer is Dead comes out, but I would just want to concentrate on the main story without hunting for upgrades... :-/
---
Spanakopita!
#2Creeping_DarkPosted 8/12/2013 8:09:42 PM
No, they didn't. Maybe try going through only upgrading what you can. Turn down the difficulty if necessary.
---
"I'm no hero. Policemen, firemen, janitors...Those are the real heroes."
-- Sgt. Rex Power Colt, Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon
#3Mariofan15Posted 8/13/2013 6:49:51 PM
Then dont. I believe only 1 or 2 upgrades are actually required but those are gotten through the story.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC:2452-5385-5607
#4FredCat07Posted 8/14/2013 4:50:25 AM
It's script for Lara Croft in this game to learn and experience on the island, raw and all new. Not have her restart the history and got through the game quicker with all those experience and stuffs.

If you want New Game+, go play Batman: Arkham City!
---
American Sign Language is my primary language - deal with it!
"ESL" is standing for "English Sign Language", period.
#5SR71haloPosted 8/14/2013 5:04:14 PM
I wouldn't have minded a new game +. It doesn't bother me too much that it's absent either, though.
---
Scoreboard:
Xbox: 1, Playstation: 4
#6CTU_007Posted 8/14/2013 10:17:00 PM
The closest thing to New Game+ is buying all the upgrades from the PS store.
#7otakutwinPosted 8/18/2013 5:08:20 PM
FredCat07 posted...
It's script for Lara Croft in this game to learn and experience on the island, raw and all new. Not have her restart the history and got through the game quicker with all those experience and stuffs.

I think someone's mad bro. Sorry little kid if us adults pay $60 for a game that's has a one time play through only and we ask for a New Game+. Excuse us for wanting something more to do with the game than a broken multiplayer.
---
There may be no "I" in team but there is a "M" and "E", which spells "ME"
#8Creeping_DarkPosted 8/18/2013 5:19:16 PM
otakutwin posted...
FredCat07 posted...

I think someone's mad bro. Sorry little kid if us adults pay $60 for a game that's has a one time play through only and we ask for a New Game+. Excuse us for wanting something more to do with the game than a broken multiplayer.

...He doesn't sound mad at all.
---
"I'm no hero. Policemen, firemen, janitors...Those are the real heroes."
-- Sgt. Rex Power Colt, Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon
#9otakutwinPosted 8/19/2013 8:11:59 AM
Creeping_Dark posted...
otakutwin posted...
FredCat07 posted...

Mad? no. I do get agitated when people make comments like he did. If you want NG+ go play Batman. Lame, given the fact the game's story mode is a one time play through it's understandable that players would ask if there is gonna be a NG+. Keeps the replay value high and lets players replay it instead of going to gamestop and trading it in.
---
There may be no "I" in team but there is a "M" and "E", which spells "ME"
#10FredCat07Posted 8/19/2013 10:24:39 AM
Creeping_Dark posted...
otakutwin posted...
FredCat07 posted...

C-Dark's right, I am not mad at this game. I just accepted the fate of it not having a New Game+ option. It's like Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, which is good replayable game but it lacked a replayable/New Game+ feature. Sure, we are very annoying by its unbreakable "Unskippable Scene".

I am being that way since I first obtained "Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess" on GC as my first Legend of Zelda (yes, I am late-blossom on this thing) and accepted that it is not being replayable with all items kept from previous walkthrough. Either would it be with Metroid Prime (original released, on GC again) as my first "Metroid" game (I am aware that it's spin-off, but still, it's part of Metroid games), which don't strained all items when you're done with it and restart from new (New Game+ lacked again) and yet, Metroid Prime Trilogy allowed you to restart the game but it didn't allow you to keep the items you picked up so far. I am already used to it, you're not, otakutwin. So just shush and accept the fate.
---
American Sign Language is my primary language - deal with it!
"ESL" is standing for "English Sign Language", period.
More topics from this board...
EpicnessHumanoid_Sharks77/9 10:54PM