Why cant we get classic lara costume dlc?

#1DegalonPosted 8/20/2013 3:17:19 PM
First and foremost to make this at least feel like a tomb raider game besides the name, but because all the dlc so far has sucked, bad.
---
GT/PSN: DEGALON
Official Fuu of the Naruto Storm 3 Boards
#2otakutwinPosted 8/22/2013 10:39:25 AM
Degalon posted...
First and foremost to make this at least feel like a tomb raider game besides the name, but because all the dlc so far has sucked, bad.

Because it wouldn't fit the the current situation of the game. All she would have is just the tight top with big boobs and the shorts and boots. No dual gun holsters. It would look lame. Not to mention the costumes are rather pointless since they don't mesh with the cutscenes, as I have read and been told by other players who have bought them.
---
There may be no "I" in team but there is a "M" and "E", which spells "ME"
#3Mariofan15Posted 8/22/2013 8:46:19 PM
Lol,no. The Mountain Gear is one of my favorite costumes for Lara. The rest do suck,though.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC:2452-5385-5607
#4AyumiSqueezetoyPosted 8/26/2013 1:24:48 PM
I'll be the stupidest poster on the internet today and say "if you want different costumes, go play Arkham City"

(yes, I'm joking! I would like the classic lara outfit too :( )
---
Spanakopita!
#5zenandiPosted 8/27/2013 11:14:07 PM
otakutwin posted...
Degalon posted...

Because it wouldn't fit the the current situation of the game. All she would have is just the tight top with big boobs and the shorts and boots. No dual gun holsters. It would look lame. Not to mention the costumes are rather pointless since they don't mesh with the cutscenes, as I have read and been told by other players who have bought them.

Doesn't matter. I still want it.

It's not like that's a new problem. Assassin's Creed does the same thing. It's not the best situation, but when you want it, you can overlook the cutscene thing.
#6otakutwinPosted 8/30/2013 9:57:03 AM
zenandi posted...
otakutwin posted...
Degalon posted...

It's not like that's a new problem. Assassin's Creed does the same thing. It's not the best situation, but when you want it, you can overlook the cutscene thing.

And people in hell want Ice water, but oh well.
---
#7Degalon(Topic Creator)Posted 8/30/2013 10:21:11 PM
otakutwin posted...
zenandi posted...
otakutwin posted...
Degalon posted...

And people in hell want Ice water, but oh well.

except games constantly get costume dlc. So that's a horrible comparison. It'd fit just as well as any costume in any other game.
---
#8otakutwinPosted 9/1/2013 12:54:51 AM
That is a false statement. Games do not constantly get costume dlc. The mass majority of games do not get costume dlc of any kind.
---
#9zenandiPosted 9/1/2013 6:33:12 AM
There are worst costumes out there for other games. Even for this one, I find most of them pretty meh.

Is the classic really so much to ask? I think not.

Give me ice water or you're not getting my money. Its that simple.
#10Degalon(Topic Creator)Posted 9/3/2013 1:36:46 PM
otakutwin posted...
That is a false statement. Games do not constantly get costume dlc. The mass majority of games do not get costume dlc of any kind.

Costumes are the vast majority of all dlc.
---