anyone wanna get multiplayer achievements?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Tomb Raider
  3. anyone wanna get multiplayer achievements?
3 years ago#1
rented the game months ago and got all of the single player achievements. now that i've bought it i'd like to get those multiplayer achievements. anyone down sometime?
Listen to Black Sabbath.
Favorite games of all time: Earthbound, Dark Souls, Megaman X, DKC 2, Starcraft 1/2, and Timesplitters 2
3 years ago#2
im down to get all the multiplayer achievements with you gt: imdastardlydave
3 years ago#3
Im down too, if either of you guys (or anyone else) still want to boost. Some of them need 3-4 players to boost so...im down
GT- Flying Abstract
i boost achievements, hit me up!
3 years ago#4
I'm down. Gt: MatchedCloud079
3 years ago#5
I'd like to. I have almost all of this week free. Feel free to post or message me.
huzzah the poobah! oranges are oranges and nut cakes aren't fruit cakes...
GT: TurqoiseSage3 & 3DS: 0817 4127 2973
3 years ago#6
Just finished the single player game. Looking to boost some mp achievements. GT is aFlockOfHippies.
Skyrim travel tip #8: Stick to the road. Stay off the moors
3 years ago#7
After being a little distracted by other games I'm ready to grind out the multiplayer achievements before Ground Zeroes, Lords of Shadow and Stick of Truth comes along.

Add me: FuMinchew
3 years ago#8
Yeah! There is no one online playing ranked so I will have to boost for them unfortunately. Send Guds Skyfall a message and we'll get the ranked related ones in a breeze. All you need to do is join with four players and then have three of them forfeit. Like I said, send me a message!
I could be bounded in a nutshell and count myself a king of infinite space -- were it not that I have bad dreams ...
3 years ago#9
Currently two of us wanting to get the ranked ones. Need two more. Let me know when you're up for it. Send Guds Skyfall a message.
I could be bounded in a nutshell and count myself a king of infinite space -- were it not that I have bad dreams ...
3 years ago#10
Is there anyone who still play multiplayer? I always find myself having to create a lobby, but in vain. Thanks!
  1. Boards
  2. Tomb Raider
  3. anyone wanna get multiplayer achievements?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived