Can I get all the Achievements on this playthrough?

#1DeusMortemPosted 1/27/2014 6:59:34 AM
I'm up to the point where you get Ralp's (I think that's his name) backpack back from the wolves' cave. Are there any missables up until that point? Like dialogues, parts of challenges, items or whatever? I hate missables. :( I intend to finish everything in this game and don't want to rush through it/follow a guide the first time, so it's essential that I get everything that cannot be gotten post game.

(Maybe the guy with glasses could be talked to before I upgraded the pickaxe to open that door with two cog-like things together with him? Didn't activate any dialogue with him back then.)
---
I could be bounded in a nutshell and count myself a king of infinite space -- were it not that I have bad dreams ...
#2CrowMagnon(Moderator)Posted 2/1/2014 7:28:52 PM
There is no one named "Ralp" in this game but unless you are just blazing through the game without stopping then you're doing just fine. There's one missable journal on the Endurance later when you're going to rescue Alex and Lara's Journals are easy to miss if you don't stop by a camp fire every so often, but otherwise you can go back for everything else at any point during the game.
---
Saccharine read, such a sentimental novel, gives you cavities if it doesn't drive you to the bottle...
#3DeusMortem(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2014 8:42:52 PM
I heard the only thing missable is Chatterbox. Are you certain this document is missable? I finished everything by the way; just asking out of curiosity.
---
I could be bounded in a nutshell and count myself a king of infinite space -- were it not that I have bad dreams ...
#4unjustchimpPosted 2/4/2014 2:22:15 AM
I'm fairly certain that journal/document is safe on the Endurance. It is VERY easy to spot though if it is the one I'm thinking of. A short cutscene plays and pans into the room where it is and almost looks directly at it on the floor. Just make sure to pick it up after the cutscene. Anyway, the reason I think it stays safe is because 'something' happens and makes the rest of the Endurance unavailable after a certain point. The are where the document is though is still accessible.
---
Ummm, note the sarcasm.
#5DelDantePosted 2/21/2014 3:36:06 AM
unjustchimp posted...
I'm fairly certain that journal/document is safe on the Endurance. It is VERY easy to spot though if it is the one I'm thinking of. A short cutscene plays and pans into the room where it is and almost looks directly at it on the floor. Just make sure to pick it up after the cutscene. Anyway, the reason I think it stays safe is because 'something' happens and makes the rest of the Endurance unavailable after a certain point. The are where the document is though is still accessible.

Yeah it's safe. I missed it during the game for some reason and it was the only one I had left to get. Picked it up no problem.
---
[R][A][V][E][N][S]
Yahoo Fantasy NFL 313 Legacy Champion 2012