So, this game's board died pretty fast.

#1BlueJester007Posted 7/21/2014 9:01:50 PM
It's only been a year and four months since this game came out. I guess there just wasn't enough to talk about.
---
We get to the end of the hallway and take a f***in' s***!
#2BlacknGold86Posted 7/25/2014 8:52:31 AM
9.5/10 game too...
---
My claimed board: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/563883-5th-gear
*Hypnotizes you into visiting 5th Gear*
#3davegramsPosted 8/16/2014 4:10:13 AM
Got the game on launch day, and the board has always been relatively quiet.
People must have been busy playing.. and not wasting time posting. ;)
---
No game will ever be the best thing that happens to you in your life. Lower your expectations. Stop complaining. **Active Games - BF4 (PS4), Diablo 3 (PC)**
#4presea_loverPosted 8/16/2014 1:47:10 PM
Does anyone else think there are too many enemies?

I don't have many complaints, but it feels like the stealth isn't fully implemented. In lots of scenes, I would assume I could stealth my way through, but the minute one guy saw me, even if I immediately killed him, every enemy would know where I was. Or I'd be dumped in an area with all enemies alerted to me and waves and waves of reinforcements, to the point where I'd run out of ammo.

Also, enemies seem pretty ridiculously tough. 2-3 arrows or maybe 10 bullets per dude. So getting jumped by 5 guys with constant reinforcements, I dunno. It feels chaotic, but the thing is, the gameplay is good enough on its own that I think sections with 3-6 guys would feel tense enough. I don't really need to kill 40 guys, it starts to get old.

That's probably my only complaint with the game. It feels like they're trying too hard to impress me, whereas a bit of restraint would have been welcome. The sections with 3-6 enemies and my choice of stealth or action were really enjoyable.
---
"If less is more, just think how much more more will be!" - Dr. Frasier Crane
http://www.backloggery.com/main.php?user=presea_hater
#5BlueJester007(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2014 9:10:54 AM(edited)
presea_lover posted...
Also, enemies seem pretty ridiculously tough. 2-3 arrows or maybe 10 bullets per dude. So getting jumped by 5 guys with constant reinforcements, I dunno. It feels chaotic, but the thing is, the gameplay is good enough on its own that I think sections with 3-6 guys would feel tense enough. I don't really need to kill 40 guys, it starts to get old.

You think that's bad? Play the Uncharted games. Almost all of one clip of one assault rifle is what it takes to kill some guys. It's ridiculous. Thankfully, Tomb Raider makes it easier to pull off head shots than in Uncharted.
---
#6Mariofan15Posted 8/22/2014 10:02:57 PM
Well,it certainly didnt help that the Multiplayer was beyond horrible. And there's only so much you can discuss about the single player.
---
3DS FC:3394-3658-2611
Pokemon White 2 National Dex Completed:9/26/2013
#7BlueJester007(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2014 7:36:22 AM
davegrams posted...
People must have been busy playing.. and not wasting time posting.

What you be implyin' boy?
---