Looks much better than Uncharted

#1kaizenmxPosted 6/1/2012 9:17:36 PM
Called it.

Uncharted 2 was good, Uncharted 3 was crap.

This game looks like its gonna top both of them.
#2Halo_Of_The_SunPosted 6/1/2012 9:26:34 PM
just seems those 'UC' instances just seems like a small part of the game and only shown to get the action vibe for the trailer.. lol like i'm pretty damn confident the only thing it'll have in common with UC is the intense chase scenes and maybe the platforming. . . i literally don't see it, the vibe, maybe similar setting but the demonics in the trailer wipe it out of the water. i feel like i'm looking at one of those mosaics where your supposed to cross your eyes to see the hidden picture.

yeah... UC is just another run and gun. this is going to be the better game..
---
2012! Scott free revisiting Aliens, Yanin in protector 2, Sakaguchi AND Mikami Taking it back!+ Final Showdown stone throw away!
Fantastic Year
#3ServantOfErieosPosted 6/2/2012 1:00:05 AM
lolno to both posts above.
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#4YoshioKSTPosted 6/2/2012 1:14:12 AM
::facepalm::
Maybe we should send an ambassador to secure peace between this board and the Uncharted 3 boards.
---
Heroes don't need plans...just lots upon lots of HP
#5kaizenmx(Topic Creator)Posted 6/3/2012 10:08:35 PM
This game will be awesome.
#6Hvarerann24Posted 6/3/2012 10:37:11 PM
Tomb Raider will be epic.
#7userfrigginamePosted 6/3/2012 10:42:44 PM
i don't really see how uncharted 3 was crap. i mean it seemed pretty much on par with 2, anyways, that aside it seems fairly comparable to uncharted, especially how both games are about treasure hunters, however i don't see this game having a lot of puzzles or anywhere near the amount of detailed and intricate platforming that is a signature trait of uncharted (ie. the sinking ship and ship graveyard), but it does seem to have a variety of elements in it: survival, platforming, shooting, sneaking, and a bit of a horror element. also, this game seems like it could be potentially more open world. also, because it's square enix i'll expect some good cg scenes.
#8diebuster2Posted 6/3/2012 11:11:51 PM
Looks like another one of those typical flame bait topics.
---
Fun Fact: Fanbases are 100% unpleasable. Deal with it.
Official Fat Princess of the PSASBR board.
#9ServantOfErieosPosted 6/4/2012 6:47:14 AM
diebuster2 posted...
Looks like another one of those typical flame bait topics.

This, fanboys can be so pathetic. What they don't realise is it's much more fun seating on the fence.
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#10kaizenmx(Topic Creator)Posted 6/4/2012 2:09:08 PM
I'm already a fanboy of this game. You uncharted butthurt fanboys can go piss off back to your uncharted board.