so the new lara looks different now

#1zooknutPosted 6/16/2012 5:15:05 AM
and less sexy too...i wonder why they turned her former glamorous exotic look into more like the hot trailer park girl look? oh well just wondering i'll still play it either way...i hope they atleast didnt change her accent though
#2ServantOfErieosPosted 6/16/2012 5:49:01 AM
She looks awesome, she reminds me of Chloe who is another great video gaming character.
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#3Shopaholic163Posted 6/16/2012 10:47:23 AM
I didn't think she looked glamorous in the past at all; she resembled a blow up doll: her face was bloated (underworld mostly), and everything else just looked like plastic.

In my opinion, this new Lara looks really good.
---
PSN:Lexy5763
#4runyonavePosted 6/16/2012 6:42:27 PM
They seemed to have changed her accent. From what little I've heard of it, it isn't posh anymore, nor does it sound very British. It sounds a bit American/Australian, which is kind of disappointing.
---
My top games: God Hand, Bayonetta, Ninja Gaiden 3, DMC, Vanquish, Tomb Raider Anniversary, Red Seeds Profile and Max Payne 3.
#5zooknut(Topic Creator)Posted 6/16/2012 8:07:53 PM
ServantOfErieos posted...
She looks awesome, she reminds me of Chloe who is another great video gaming character.

chloe from uncharted? i dont see a connection but ok
#6KneeSlappingtonPosted 6/16/2012 9:38:40 PM

Ignore the lad. He's been trolling the s*** out of this game for well over a week now trying to regurgitate"TR is an Uncharted!" in as many topics as possible. He's one of those types who would probably entertain the thought of suicide if he were to go thirty minutes without somebody acknowledging the fact that he exists.
---
Stealing IP addresses since 2011.
#7ServantOfErieosPosted 6/16/2012 11:28:03 PM
KneeSlappington posted...

Ignore the lad. He's been trolling the s*** out of this game for well over a week now trying to regurgitate"TR is an Uncharted!" in as many topics as possible. He's one of those types who would probably entertain the thought of suicide if he were to go thirty minutes without somebody acknowledging the fact that he exists.

That's uncalled for.
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#8ServantOfErieosPosted 6/16/2012 11:34:21 PM
zooknut posted...

There is a resemblance, both awesome characters.
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#9Ryan SiPosted 6/17/2012 2:16:01 AM
I like Lara's new look, she definitely looks more "real." I wish they would have at least kept her in shorts though....
---
Currently Playing: Bit.Trip Complete (Wii), Xenoblade (Wii)
Anticipating: Doom 3 BFG Edition (PS3), Final Fantasy X HD (PS3)
#10KneeSlappingtonPosted 6/17/2012 3:47:10 AM
KneeSlappington posted...

That's uncalled for.

Stop failtrolling and perhaps you won't get ridiculed so much for doing so. *shrugs*
---
Stealing IP addresses since 2011.