pick up code?

#11DirjelPosted 3/5/2013 2:45:33 PM
It says you can upload a picture of the game. Anyone been able to use that option? I don't see a button for it.
---
Bring more souls, slayer of demons...
PSN: DirjelJunshin
- http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/DirjelJunshin.png
#12Semi45aPosted 3/5/2013 2:47:00 PM
got the bestbuy codes if anyone wants to share up some codes, pm me.
---
The only Vita games really worth getting: Gravity Rush & P4G
Being unable to detect sarcasm and lies might be an early way to catch dementia
#13DirjelPosted 3/5/2013 2:51:45 PM
Ah, you just have to click the word "here."

I ordered on Amazon, so I just pulled up the order confirmation email and took a screenshot on my phone. They sent the codes IMMEDIATELY.
---
Bring more souls, slayer of demons...
PSN: DirjelJunshin
- http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/DirjelJunshin.png
#14crazyman32Posted 3/5/2013 2:57:15 PM(edited)
I got the promotional pickup code in my email from Amazon on Sunday and redeemed all the dlc from playing the Scavenger Hunt today on the SEN site.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that.I apologize for nothing.
#15emdecayPosted 3/5/2013 2:55:36 PM
Darien174 posted...
assuming you got your preorders from gamestop, it says on the receipt that the codes are invalid until like 5pm pst march 5th

No, you don't get what I'm saying. I pre-oder the game February. The Pre-Order receipt has a code that gave me access to the Scavenger Hunt.

My problem is that today when I picked up the game. The receipt had 3 codes (A Tomb, ShantyTown, and a "5-Digit Reserve Pickup number". I'm assuming that it was the 5 digit number you enter in the Scavenger hunt when the game finally released. Nothing happens - all it says is "Invalid pick-up code"

What am I doing wrong?
#16elena17Posted 3/5/2013 3:07:19 PM
I had the same issue and called gamestop but i ended up just taking a pic of my receipt and got the codes like 2 mins after i posted the pic :) The only thing i couldnt get to work was the square register code thing that comes in the game box, i went to the site but the code to be enter isnt working :\
---
my psn is camiLLa19
#17emdecayPosted 3/5/2013 3:34:17 PM
I just got it to work by doing the photo option by using a webcam, they really send you the codes fast this time.
#18crazyman32Posted 3/5/2013 3:38:17 PM
emdecay posted...
I just got it to work by doing the photo option by using a webcam, they really send you the codes fast this time.

I did three pics myself but,the rest I just uploaded from the internet for the photo challenges.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that.I apologize for nothing.