Missing 2 "Sun Killer" thingers.

#1SilentHawk29Posted 3/7/2013 10:41:25 PM
Trying to 100% and cannot for the life of me find these two things and the guide only has one listed.

So far I have the one in the hallway filled with water, the one near the elevator on the bottom floor, and one which I don't remember where it came from. Thanks for any help.
---
PSN - Srikar || Steam - SilentHawk29
My car: http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/8583/86coupe.jpg
#2wind953Posted 3/8/2013 2:46:02 AM
I am missing a last one. I fear it may be somewhere in the last huge room where the dead stormguard is; hidden somewhere high among the statues etc (like how that Survivor flag was all the way high up on the tower).

Just a guess at where you can find your fourth one (assuming it's not the one you don't remember where you found it at)...remember the last corridor you walk down before reaching the huge room? There were two enemies patrolling there. At the start of the corridor there is a fenced-off area on your right all the way till the middle section where those two guys were. There is a sun pendant on the other side of this fence.
I can't remember, but the first one I found was very early on in this section (before you reach the hallway filled with water and corpses).
#3BioStormXPosted 3/8/2013 4:36:38 AM
Just search tomb raider sun killer on youtube

I had to do that to find one of them
---
Franchita: Bet you're not going to be so happy when I tell you that I like men...
Franchita's Dad: DOTDOTDOT
#4SilentHawk29(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 10:46:18 AM
I am missing a last one. I fear it may be somewhere in the last huge room where the dead stormguard is; hidden somewhere high among the statues etc (like how that Survivor flag was all the way high up on the tower).

Just a guess at where you can find your fourth one (assuming it's not the one you don't remember where you found it at)...remember the last corridor you walk down before reaching the huge room? There were two enemies patrolling there. At the start of the corridor there is a fenced-off area on your right all the way till the middle section where those two guys were. There is a sun pendant on the other side of this fence.
I can't remember, but the first one I found was very early on in this section (before you reach the hallway filled with water and corpses).

That's the one near the elevator I got, lol.

Just search tomb raider sun killer on youtube

I had to do that to find one of them

Yeah, I will next time I load the game up. I'm missing a mine as well for full total 100%.
---
PSN - Srikar || Steam - SilentHawk29
My car: http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/8583/86coupe.jpg
More topics from this board...
Tomb Raider won't startClancyj427/2 1:32PM