Strongest Multiplayer class ???

#1kaber31Posted 3/21/2012 2:45:20 PM
What do you guys think is the strongest multiplayer class?

Also how good is the sentry turret power?
#2akatsukibaPosted 3/21/2012 2:46:45 PM
Vanguard is the best for Bronze.
---
Official member of The Crew
http://i.imgur.com/l7trl.jpg
#3final_chancePosted 3/21/2012 2:48:08 PM
Strongest having the meaning of dealing the most damage, or self sufficiency? Asari Adept, Salarian Infiltrator, and Turian Sentinel would be my picks if the latter. If the former....still probably Salarian Infiltrator.
---
~El Psy Congroo~
PSN ID: FatBeezzee
#4skaskiPosted 3/21/2012 3:06:33 PM
human soldiers and vanguards have very high DPS. krogan soldiers and sentinels and salarian infiltrators don't die. otherwise, i think it would depend on your enemy and your skill level. asari adepts can tear a hole in reapers but barely dent geth, etc.

also i think the turret is a very useful distraction tool, but i wouldn't rely on it for damage (unless it's the quarian's flamethrower).
---
the solenoid robot is
dzzt
#5DelusioNzorszorPosted 3/21/2012 3:15:52 PM
human engineers is one of the best classes, they can handle anything. Hordes of unshielded enemies? No problem for overload spam. Heavy armor? Spec your incinerate for max damage and more damage vs armor, overload also tears barriers apart faster than energy drain and reave.

They are one of the best classes easily, asari adept is also one of the best. I don't see the big deal with salarian infiltrator, half the maps are terrible with sniper rifles.
#6kongmanPosted 3/21/2012 3:31:15 PM
Salarian infiltrators are bawsss. My favorite class. They are great at surviving due to energy drain which will take an enemies shield away and give you a nice good full one and reduce damage taken by 40%. Best infiltrator class I believe.

Engineers, well power wise, i think Humans are the best due to tech combos and overload incinerate spam. But Salarian Engineers have Decoy which truly can make a gold run a joke if used right.

Sentinals, I prefer the human biotic combo warp/throw spam (i like big booms as you can see).

Adepts-Asari, hands down.

Vanguards-Either Asari for that added stasis which is ever so wonderful on phantoms, or just Human for that Nova lovelyness. To be honest, on gold, I can do without vanguards. But thats based on the majority of what I've seen. Because I have seen some awesome vanguards just clean house on gold.

Soldiers-No experience with them and to be honest, need a good gun to be good.
---
One of my advisors will be an average five-year-old child. Any flaws in my plan that he is able to spot will be corrected before implementation.
#7IwantedzeroPosted 3/21/2012 3:40:55 PM
Human Soldiers have grenades. Those can rip entire groups of enemies apart if used right. You can spam them pretty effectively if you camp next to ammo box. On Bronze or Silver I'll often throw a grenade and get four or more kills.
---
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/128/2/d/ri_chibis_series_3_by_frist44-d3fwuko.png
Good work, ChaosZeroRoxorz!
#8mventrePosted 3/21/2012 3:55:08 PM
DelusioNzorszor posted...
human engineers is one of the best classes, they can handle anything. Hordes of unshielded enemies? No problem for overload spam. Heavy armor? Spec your incinerate for max damage and more damage vs armor, overload also tears barriers apart faster than energy drain and reave.

They are one of the best classes easily, asari adept is also one of the best. I don't see the big deal with salarian infiltrator, half the maps are terrible with sniper rifles.

pretty much this. human engineers can destroy any enemy and take down any defense. you can even hold your own with a group of enemies as you can use your combat drone to stun or distract multiple enemies
---
PSN_ID / XBOX: mventre
3DS: 1504-6480-2103
#9kaber31(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2012 7:58:22 AM
Awsome thx for all the great info guys.
#10PhazaelPosted 3/22/2012 9:40:32 AM
I've played everything except soldier and vanguard to level cap. When I just want to win and get money, my Asari Adapt (Carnefex, no Stasis but max everything else) is my go to choice. If my group is not working as a team, then thats fine I will mow down trash and let them die to the big stuff. If the group actually works as a team, then I support people by guarding the rear and providing support.

My Quarian Engineer is my second favorite choice, but this character really needs the rest of the team to work together to be effective. Get me on a team that works as a unit and I will lock down groups with cryo while covering our butts with my turret.

The safest bet is any character built around ranged biotics/tech powers. Having the flexibility of not having to aim or depend on other people is a major boon in the cess pool that is public play.