Seriously...changing the ending?

#11Kingmuscle131Posted 3/23/2012 4:20:49 AM
TC if nobody complains then nothing gets fixed. We get the same shoveled crap over and over, like CoD. Its not being a baby when you speak out about something, its how you do it, and like your little rant, some people have to be rude and shout because they dont know any better way to express themselves.

That said. If this was such as big deal, such a great "artistic" game, they wouldnt be caving in at all. Its nothing to EA/bio except cash. New ending is more cash coming in.
#12zombiehunting84(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2012 6:02:30 AM
Yes, pathetic.
---
PSN: ThePixies Windows Live ID: ThePixies84
#13punisher1Posted 3/23/2012 6:06:43 AM
If a game has a poor ending they should fix it. Fallout 3 had to have that happen. They had a stupid ending and a DLC corrected it by giving a better ending.
---
I'll give you a brief history of pain with the back of my hand!
Einstein vs Stephen Hawking -Epic Rap Battles of History #7
#14llaW_EnotsPosted 3/23/2012 6:09:04 AM
Video is more proof than just someone saying, "it isn't real."
#15DNewcasltePosted 3/23/2012 6:23:45 AM
TC, I am glad I am not the only one somehow shocked at the immaturity of gamers recently. This whole situation is quite pathetic. "How dare you make us think, I want the ending i imagined/suspected." Do you think this will limit games and studios now? Knowing they should not try anything different or take any risks because a herd of unwashed 13 year olds will personally attack them on every medium available?
#16punisher1Posted 3/23/2012 6:32:27 AM
Most people do not enjoy screw job endings. It sucks in horror movies. And it sucks in video games. Only emos like "sad, life is not fair endings".
---
I'll give you a brief history of pain with the back of my hand!
Einstein vs Stephen Hawking -Epic Rap Battles of History #7
#17baileyinator4Posted 3/23/2012 6:43:00 AM
So... Is what TC is saying is that we should be happy with the crap the industry pumps out? I'm not saying ME3 was crap (I loved the game). However, in the end, it is BIOWARE's decision. The only problem is for the next few months we are going to have the internet tough guys saying "Ur alll babys fore makin dem chang da endiing, i,m a reel gamer, i luvd da ending"
---
PSN: SVD_Immortal1
#18VENEM69Posted 3/23/2012 6:56:13 AM
DNewcaslte posted...
TC, I am glad I am not the only one somehow shocked at the immaturity of gamers recently. This whole situation is quite pathetic. "How dare you make us think, I want the ending i imagined/suspected." Do you think this will limit games and studios now? Knowing they should not try anything different or take any risks because a herd of unwashed 13 year olds will personally attack them on every medium available?

Uh. Yea. Buddy. The ending wasn't exactly different or innovative. That's the problem here. It just sucked. Like...Joel Schumacher's Batman and Robin sucked.
---
PSN: Dae-Gil
"Badge 1247." "How may I help, Detective?"
#19NeoTimeDevourerPosted 3/23/2012 7:05:22 AM
So who's more pathetic, the spoiled child - or the parent that spoils the child?
---
The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world - Half Life 2
#20MEFreak1984Posted 3/23/2012 8:01:43 AM
I don't think they're changing it, but expanding on the ending, instead of a sudden end that didn't really wrap it up.