The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Paragon Vs Renegade (multiple playthroughs)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Paragon Vs Renegade (multiple playthroughs)

User Info: ckslapshot22

ckslapshot22
5 years ago#1

Forgive me for being a noob, as I haven't played the first two installments (I know..) but after going through the game twice already, I still have a little bit of Renegade in that bar on the left of the screen. Is there any way I can get that to go down/disappear or would I have to start a totally new game and choose every Paragon option to be 100% "good"? Thanks guys.

User Info: Holy_Cloud105

Holy_Cloud105
5 years ago#2
There's no way to make it zero. You'd have to start over if you don't want any renegade points.
"Thunder is in the heavens, lightning illuminates the fields!"
"The sun rises, and the shadows take flight!"

ckslapshot22
5 years ago#3

To be more specific, I want to have 100% paragon to have the special choices at the end of the game (at least this is what I've heard you have to do). Just curious if I can achieve this or not. Any positive input is welcomed.

ckslapshot22
5 years ago#4

Oh man that sucks, I've dumped a lot of hours into this game. Wish I knew before, thanks man!

Holy_Cloud105
5 years ago#5
You can have points for both paragon and renegade to get the paragon/renegade choices in the end. I had almost a full bar of paragon and some renegade and got it. I dunno if it works if it's about 50/50 though.

User Info: WiseElder

WiseElder
5 years ago#6
you don't need to redo the game. If your paragon bar is a lot bigger than your renegade like it sounds you should be able to get the options. I did mostly paragon options but I did probably 30 percent renegade and I could do all of the paragon AND all of the renegade options the entire game.
Am I not destroying my enemies when I make friends of them?

ckslapshot22
5 years ago#7

I maybe made about 5 renegade choices throughout the whole game. Both the renegade and paragon options at the end when talking to the illusive man were blacked out and i couldn't choose either. What did I do wrong? Do these options really have a significant outcome on the ending too?

User Info: climhazzard99

climhazzard99
5 years ago#8
ckslapshot22 posted...
I maybe made about 5 renegade choices throughout the whole game. Both the renegade and paragon options at the end when talking to the illusive man were blacked out and i couldn't choose either. What did I do wrong? Do these options really have a significant outcome on the ending too?

i believe with TIM, you need to go 1 option the entire way. (includes previous chats with him as well) At least thats what i did when i was playing 3. I chose paragon every single time and in the end i got it :D
PSN = Benyeh2000
skyo1234 "She personifies this board. A manly man impersonating a little girl. "

Holy_Cloud105
5 years ago#9

ckslapshot22 posted...

i believe with TIM, you need to go 1 option the entire way. (includes previous chats with him as well) At least thats what i did when i was playing 3. I chose paragon every single time and in the end i got it :D

You don't. I chose paragon with him the first time you speak to him at the start. Then on Thessia I went renegade.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Paragon Vs Renegade (multiple playthroughs)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived