Hey guys, a though just occurred to me. (ME3 and FFXIII related)

#1Jack_369Posted 3/22/2012 8:43:03 PM
With all the recent talk about the SquarexBioware collaberation on costume DLC for XIII-2 (N7 armor for serah and noel) it got me thinking about the two game and then I started to see how the Fal'Cie and the Reapers have a lot in common.

-Both are seen as all powerful but far from invincible.

-Both can turn people into their slaves (fal'cie:branding, reapers:indoctrination:)

-Both can also turn people into monsters (fal'cie:cieth, reapers:husks)

What do you all think about this?

Inb4:don'tcomparemeandff

Inb4:reapersarenothinglikefal'cie

Inb4:ffsucksandsodoyou
---
Her hair smells like Fruit Loops and Orgasms. - zodiac_sword
#2Holy_Cloud105Posted 3/22/2012 8:51:30 PM
The Fal'Cie can actually be defeated by normal combat, and they are far from being all powerful. The ones on Cocoon were only respected because they allowed Cocoon to function. The only one who would make anyone s*** their pants in a fight is Titan. You're probably not even the size of his toenail and he vomits out monsters that dwarf you in size.
---
"Thunder is in the heavens, lightning illuminates the fields!"
"The sun rises, and the shadows take flight!"
#3Dragodemon_XPosted 3/22/2012 8:53:23 PM
The first comparison that came to mind (at least for me) is that both games' endings are being held for post launch DLC.

I don't want to troll, just wanted to point that out...and I know next to nothing about Final Fantasy, so I don't think I can really help here.
---
PSN: Dragodemon000
#4plasticman13Posted 3/22/2012 9:17:32 PM
Don't care. How dare you compare Mass Effect to the dump known as FFXIII series.
---
To the trolls in this topic:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FBAD_SuIUk