Is it wrong to think a video game character is hot?

#1themaster2006Posted 3/25/2012 4:26:04 AM
Me and a friend were discussing who's hotter out of Miranda and Ashley (we both said Ash overall) but then another friend said that they are both just computer generated images and none of them are hot. It got me thinking, how do you feel about it? It seems pretty obvious Bioware tried to make them attractive.
#2pyrochild666Posted 3/25/2012 4:34:36 AM
It is up to one's own personal decision. People will say yes, people will say no. Personally, I fancy Kasumi.
---
The cow doth "Mooo!"
#3Gigahart_gaylorPosted 3/25/2012 4:35:33 AM
It's not wrong. If you are attracted to women, it's natural to be attracted to something in the female form.
---
My buddy's gaming blog: http://usedgamers.blogspot.com/
Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU, 900 @ 2.20GHz 2.19 GHz RAM: 3.00 GB
#4jesse_valentinePosted 3/25/2012 4:40:48 AM
I always liked Miranda because I was a big fan of the show Chuck. I thought that her Aussie accent in ME2 was just an accent she decided on for the role, but it turns out she's actually Australian and she did an American accent for the tv show.
#5DaakuCloudPosted 3/25/2012 4:46:23 AM
It's all about that Kasumi.
---
PSN: Kuraudou
Flonne would be proud of Tsubaki.
#6Jack_369Posted 3/25/2012 5:26:30 AM
A study shows that regardless of whether or not the female form is computer generated/drawn or the real thing men will still find it attractive. (assuming that the men in question are hetero or bi)

So no it is not "wrong" to think of a computer generated model as "hot".
---
Her hair smells like Fruit Loops and Orgasms. - zodiac_sword
#7IwantedzeroPosted 3/25/2012 5:57:49 AM(edited)
Hey, millions of people buy 4 inch tall figures of children from anime to pleasure themselves too, I think you're in the clear comparatively.
---
Live long, be happy, and try to ensure those around you do as well.
http://i42.tinypic.com/28mgvbq.jpg
#8TeepoPosted 3/25/2012 6:14:21 AM
Honestly, dozens of Video Game Vixens have made their career based on their ability to inspire sexual desire in the male viewers. Lara Croft, Chun-Li, Mai Shiranui and many others. So no its, not wrong, to be attracted to a video game girl, it's wrong however if you pursue a relationship with them however, like the guy who wanted to legally marry Lara Croft.
---
Teepo, the Dark Dragon of Destiny.
#9IwantedzeroPosted 3/25/2012 6:16:05 AM

it's wrong however if you pursue a relationship with them however, like the guy who wanted to legally marry Lara Croft.

Or the guy who DID legally marry that girl from a dating simulator. >.>
---
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/128/2/d/ri_chibis_series_3_by_frist44-d3fwuko.png
Good work, ChaosZeroRoxorz!
#10MantisoPosted 3/25/2012 11:24:49 AM
Alot of the images of 'real' women you look up on your computer are nothing more than pixels of some women you'll never meet or talk to. Doesn't stop them from being visually attractive.
---
"3rd time watching you're thinking, how does he get his jumper on?" - Karl Pilkington on The Elephant Man
PSN ID: SolidKev