adventures of a krogan soldier

#1skaskiPosted 3/28/2012 2:56:34 AM
so i deploy the krogan, to provide tank support for a team of low levels on a silver match. i'm a really aggressive, confrontational pink krogan who stays mobile and shoots everything in the head with an eviscerator. this one squadie starts following behind me, dubbing me his krogan buddy, and encourages the rest of the squad to use me for cover. so then the other squadies start following me and form a chain gang. i'm walking around blasting mooks, stopping occasionally to revive these guys, and they're in their headsets talking about having my krogan babies and chiseling off the burnt pot brownie crust that's stuck to the bottom of their mom's pyrex dishes.

it was a good moment.

krogans make me feel useful.

(p.s. we died on wave 10; i got executed by a phantom).

tell me your class adventures.
---
the solenoid robot is
dzzt
#2climhazzard99Posted 3/28/2012 3:00:40 AM
hmmm when i play infiltrator. One player noticed i was deadly with my shots. So instead of running around trying to outkill me. He decided to support me instead. I noticed he only used stasis and never follow up with killing them. In the end i understood, he was stasis-ing for me to get the free kill. He even stayed near me to watch my 6 :) awesome random.
---
PSN = Benyeh2000
skyo1234 "She personifies this board. A manly man impersonating a little girl. "
#3CobraKingKillerPosted 3/28/2012 5:55:05 AM
I got into a match, and after talking for a few minutes, we all agreed on using Krogans, melee only.

First we tried silver, but that was a bit too hard, we made it to wave 8.

Bronze was a piece of cake, we finished in 15 minutes, lol. It was the funniest thing ever -- 4 Krogans headbutting an Atlas is an amazing feat.
---
"I have not failed. I have just found 10,000 ways that don't work."
-Thomas Edison
#4TheBansheePosted 3/28/2012 4:47:04 PM
climhazzard99 posted...
hmmm when i play infiltrator. One player noticed i was deadly with my shots. So instead of running around trying to outkill me. He decided to support me instead. I noticed he only used stasis and never follow up with killing them. In the end i understood, he was stasis-ing for me to get the free kill. He even stayed near me to watch my 6 :) awesome random.

I do that for infiltrators all the time when I use an Asari! ...unless I'm using a Sniper Rifle :/
---
PSN ~ ThatOddGuy